Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Proper Introductions (Finally!)

9 years ago

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my absence on the forums. As some of you may or may not have known, I had this problem with my account, and I couldn't post, just until now, a month after PM'ing admins and figuring stuff out. Up until this point, I had been checking the forums regularly, and I think I've familiarized myself with this place.

Secondly, I'd like to thank everyone who welcomed me on the original "FAZZ MADE AN ACCOUNT THREAD".

So now I'm able to join the forums, which is basically a big portion of the community of this site, I realize.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what to say (lawl). I spent a little part of my life in Pakistan, but later moved to America, where I currently reside. I have a huge interest in writing, and I'm more of an author than a reader. I discovered this site during the beginning of last summer, and had been hooked on it. Still am.

Currently, I'm stuck in between two storygames, one of which will hopefully be done very soon. 

Have a nice day!

9 years ago

Hallow, Fazz! 

@MissVillainous

9 years ago

Hello, Malkalack.

No need to worry about 'Villainous. We had a nice discussion around the time I first made an account.

9 years ago

Pakistani food, to be honest, is really, really good.

Do you still visit Pakistan?

9 years ago

Because I live in America, I'm exposed to both countries' foods. I definitely would pick Pakistan's food over America's food.

I have a huge amount of family there, so I do visit; the last time was several summers ago. Not so much these days, because of conflict and all.

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your continued stay. Glad you got the forum posting problem fixed (or it fixed itself :P)

9 years ago

Ah, so you're the famous Fazz? Nice to meet ya. I'm curious to know about the reason why you've delayed your descent into the forums, but it's not a big deal. I assume that the admins got you fairly well lined out, but if you still have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

9 years ago
Woo! Finally, Fazz joins the forums!

Good luck with the Mario game.

9 years ago
Welcome to Newbie Central, enjoy your stay!

How was it fixed?

9 years ago

It wasn't hard.

I simply had to change computers. When I made this account, I was using a Windows 8 Toshiba Satellite laptop. I now use this really old Windows 7 Dell desktop nobody else uses in my family.

Not sure how this works, but it does.

9 years ago

Welcome to the site! :)

9 years ago

I notice that you are now a weeping angel (no, not that kind).

9 years ago

Ah, Doctor Who. I never really watched it, but from what I've heard, it involves time travel. Here you go:

9 years ago

"That man has no fucking neck."

9 years ago

My reaction to that realization:

9 years ago

I drew it myself. :D I've been switching profile pics alot lately.

9 years ago

I see... I like this newest one. Very nice.

9 years ago

Took a while for me to reply, but welcome to the site! I missed the original Fazz made an account thread, so late welcome. It was nice talking to you briefly through PMs, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to talk to you through the forums as well. Wish you well on your the storygames you are working on!

9 years ago

Oh hi there.  Blah blah blah.  Enjoy your stay...

I'm Boringfirelion!  I like to eat ice cream, to sleep, and I double space after each sentence.  I also hate hamburgers!  BOOO!!

Glad to have you here, and I look forward to your stay!