Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Well Hello There Everyone.

7 years ago

I am new to this website. I am trying to make my first game actually and I need a co-author... A person good at advanced editing. Anyways, I just wanted to Introduce Myself! :)

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS!

I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write story, since it will help you with your future storygames.

I believe @Seto has co-authored with people before and may be able to help with your storygame.

7 years ago

Actually, I am quite confused about something. What is the difference between the basic editor and advanced editor?

7 years ago

Pretty much, the advanced editor just has a lot more featurewise, while the basic is probably a bit less confusing for people not needing those features.

7 years ago

But the advanced editor looks more simple to me. More organized, Cool.

7 years ago

The advanced editor lets you simplify certain things and keep your story pages more organized, but if you're writing a simpler story to begin with and not planning to use scripting than it's not really necessary.

Anyhow, welcome to the site and good luck with your writing. Looks like you've been rating some of the top rated stories so you'll already have an idea of some of the possibilities and the quality level readers are looking for. Feel free to drop by the Writer Workshop if you need any feedback or advice.

7 years ago

Ok then and Thanks!

7 years ago
I'll help with your story

7 years ago
Welcome to CYS! I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer.

7 years ago

Hey there! I hope you have fun and stick around for good while. Most n00bs often fade into oblivion.

7 years ago
Yo.

7 years ago

Hello!

7 years ago

I was sick yesterday >~< 
But, yes. I would be glad to co-author a game with you, and I am pretty okay with the advanced editor stuff.

And, oh yes...Welcome to CYS! ^_^

7 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

7 years ago

Hello fellow humane.