Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Anybody here taking a nice long drag off a blunt today to celebrate the best holiday of the year?

I know I'm not, being on house arrest and all... but hey, I can't be the only human being interested in writing and smoking the ganja.

I know when I'm stoned writing is way more interesting and fluid and I put way more depth into my characters that I'm writing, so I try to do it as much as possible.

Anybody?

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

I find it idiotic at best to want to smoke just because the date, when written by a yank fuck-wit, are the same as some bastardized meme by people so useless they can only find meaning and community by identifying with the use of an intoxicant. 

On the other hand, my mates do feel like they need to do something this date and one of them's got a free gaff and nodge galore, so that's my night.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Aww, are you lonely Steve?

I don't really mind what you think is idiotic about me enjoying one of the things on this earth. You should become one with nature and stop scrutinizing people for smoking when you don't have any room to judge people (I'm looking at you, fatso).

straying into dangerously stereotypical land here....

Oh, but please! This national holiday shouldn't be spent arguing with people on the internet, it should be spent enjoying God's gift (if you're Christian, I'm not lmao) or simply doing some other mindless activity that doesn't really differentiate itself from smoking bud.

Have a good day!

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Lonely seems like a strange reply, seeing as I was saying I was going out with people, but huh, it seems like you're a massive, quivering pussy, so go fuck yourself.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Massive, quivering pussy seems like a strange reply as well. Considering, y'know, I would definitely do a lot of things that you would never do, so I would assume you are a scared little bitch.

You try too hard to be edgy by replying and calling somebody an idiot for smoking a little herb, dude. It's not like this is going to go anywhere except for you trying to out-edge me lmao.

4/20 Blaze It

6 years ago

I'm wondering if you read my post, seeing as I said I was smoking. I'm just not such a faggot I think it's important to do it on a particular date. 

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago
No thank you, in my family we still celebrate Hitler's birthday the traditional way.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago
The only April holiday I observe is the 15th, which I celebrate every year by filing for a tax extension.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

I'm going to try hahah

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago
ye

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago
Ban the criminal ^_^

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

now that's just not nice :(

criminals have souls too

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

All the more reason to ban them.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

innocent until proven guilty, my good sir.

my soul is currently still intact

4/20 Blaze It

6 years ago
You have my endorsement ^_^

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Aren't you supposed to burn Hitler effigies and raid Argentina with stakes and crossbows this time of year?

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

A bunch of people are smoking up on Parliament Hill today. Fucking dumbasses lmao. 

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

That's awesome but also kind of sad because they are going to get arrested

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Not if they're the governor. Everyone'll just be glad it's not crack this time.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Christ, do Yanks never yank their head free of their sphincter? 

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Can a yank not crack a crack joke without a condescending canuck cucking it up?

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

There are no governors in Canada you fucking assbasket

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Oh, right, that guy was a mayor or some shit. I forgot he was the Toronto guy, just that he was on youtube and something vaguely political was happening.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

I keep thinking the guy in your avatar is the crazy dude from The Hangover.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

He's sort of like The Hangover of Youtube. Except with no sequels and about the same amount of views. He keeps making this face whenever he's on camera, though. It's like his "Acting" face.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

No, it's this weird understanding with the police. Nobody gets arrested on Parliament on 4/20. 

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

I don't smoke, weed or otherwise, but I do like donuts. 4/20 glaze it.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

I don't smoke in any way, shape, or form. But who am I to try and ruin your weed day? Have fun.

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

i respek u

4/20 Blaze It

7 years ago

Happy birthday, Hitler.