WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Meme Compass

one month ago

After browsing Reddit I found this meme compass that shows your memetic standing similarly to that political compass we tried out that one time.

As expected, I'm somewhere between dank and edgy: http://i.imgur.com/wFRORiB.jpg

http://memecompass.com/source.php?

Knock yourselves out. Let's see if we have any normies in our midst.

Meme Compass

one month ago
Oh no. A quiz that ranks edginess? CYOA rejoice.

Ugh.

Meme Compass

one month ago
https://i.imgur.com/OTa8NlR.png

A little bit of edge left from when I was in highschool but still just as dank.

Meme Compass

one month ago

As expected. The image made me laugh really hard, thank God I'm not in class.

Meme Compass

one month ago

here's my "score"

This isn't really an accurate reading. If this made me read a few hundred images and determine their quality it'd maybe have a better idea of what memes I enjoy, but as someone who views all memes individually in their own contexts I can't say I find one genre better than the other. I live in a state of true meme neutrait that can not be measured by contradictory psuedopolitics that I couldn't possibly apply to all memes.

Meme Compass

one month ago

In that case, I'd say that the test is pretty accurate for you as it left you in the middle.

Meme Compass

one month ago

Yeah, but it's approached it from an entirely different logic. That's like determining what 2+2 is by measuring the speed of ducks.

Or, in this case, correctly guessing the speed of a few hundred individual ducks by asking me a bunch of simple addition problems.

Meme Compass

one month ago

But it still accurately portrayed your memetic standing.

Meme Compass

one month ago

If someone plans to be a serial killer but his first victim just so happens to be a child-molester in the process of committing a genocide, was he still right to do it?

Meme Compass

one month ago

What? You know exactly how I'll answer that. Taking someone else's life is wrong, regardless of who they are.

Meme Compass

one month ago

But it was PedoHitler! PEDOHITLER!

Alright nevermind, if a guy was planning to run around a carnival popping children's balloons because tears entertain him, and he ends up popping an enchanted balloon that releases a magical gas that flies up into the atmosphere and repairs the ozone layer and also makes Godzilla too sleepy to destroy all of Japan, is he still a hero?

Meme Compass

one month ago

I'm sure some people would look at him as one. I wouldn't, if I knew his original intentions. He'd just be a guy who accidentally did some beneficial things by intending to traumatize children, which is wrong.

Meme Compass

one month ago

LOOK THE POINT IS THAT THEY'RE COMING TO THE RIGHT CONCLUSIONS THROUGH THE WRONG PROCESS.

Meme Compass

one month ago

Lol, as my Sentsei, you don't know my beliefs very well.

Meme Compass

one month ago
>implying sentpai notices

Meme Compass

29 days ago

>implying that i don't realize sentpai's lack of noticing

Meme Compass

one month ago
Determination of 2 + 2 using data gathered from the speed of ducks? I think I remember that physics problem from highschool.

Meme Compass

20 days ago

Your score is (3.72, -1.75)!

So I'm more wholesome than edgy, and a little danker than a normie. About what I expected, to be honest.

Meme Compass

20 days ago

Meme Compass

19 days ago
Oh boy.

Can't say I wasn't expecting that, really. I've done the compass quiz before and got a similar result.

Meme Compass

19 days ago

Meme Compass

11 days ago

This one nearly killed me.