Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Victim harassing teen girls

4 years ago

Yeah, well fuck you too I guess.

4 years ago
This is responding to Cricket, or me?

4 years ago
Cricket - it lines up right for that.

4 years ago
But why would he say such a horrible thing to Cricket?

4 years ago
Overwhelming, ephebophiac lust

4 years ago
Even if you could, I'd really rather you didn't.

4 years ago

4 years ago
Well that's tasteless, but if we are going there, I have an ovipositer nearly the length of my body. A dick is laughable.

4 years ago

So what you’re saying is that you have a prolapsed uterus.

4 years ago

Ovipositors are high-tech egg injectors, not lame uteri.

4 years ago
Why do you force mammalian organs onto me? Such ignorance smh.

4 years ago
I never really understood the appeal of keeping this perpetually triggered (yet somehow still utterly uninteresting) faggot around, but I guess it keeps the lower classes mildly amused somehow with its lazy D-grade antics and complete lack of humor.

4 years ago
thought victim was banned like ages ago. must be thinking of some similar whiney triggered fag from way back when.

4 years ago

He was a long time ago by Berka for shitposting under his original name Then he kept coming back as multiple "Ghost1, Ghost2, etc" alts where upon I kept banning him. Here's his tombstone.

Ghostbusters!

Trump2016, TheGhost, TheGhost1, TheGhost2, TheGhost3, TheGhost4, TheGhost5, TheGhost6, TheGhost7

Finally he came back as Victim and pleaded his case to Berka who let him live.

4 years ago
I think I was thinking of negative(?) or someone with a similar name to that

4 years ago

would someone please explain to me what on earth happened here? should I be worried about someone with the username 'victim'?

4 years ago
He wanted to fuck an underaged insect.

4 years ago

That, and he's an easily triggered fucktard that fails reading comprehension. Best to not pay much attention to him.

4 years ago

will do, thanks for the info.

4 years ago
To give you some context, my little muffin friend, this was split from this thread, which was split from one of the Interesting Comments threads. Anyway, Victim's boring and either retarded or a troll, just ignore him.

4 years ago

Might as well necro this thread since he doesn’t deserve a new one made.

Since I'm really not interested in Victim's PMs (Didn't even read his last one) I'll just post this in public because it'll be more fun that way:

Your time here as a proper member is over.

You’ve been on borrowed time here for years. Nobody here likes you and most people want you gone. Now while it would have just been easy to just ban you and been done with it, you hadn’t quite crossed that “line” yet.

You always got close, but I figured if Berka gave you the reprieve all those years ago (After HE also banned you multiple times), then you’d get a chance.

And for awhile you seemed okay, but then you just descended into fucktardery and only really shitposted once in a blue moon so it was a case of just ignoring you for the most part.

But you fucked up by shitposting in Mizal’s appreciation thread to Cricket. Trust me, if I hadn’t banned you, Mizal certainly would have had she been awake and she had even less patience with you than I did.

Besides, can’t urban you now. You were a perfect sacrifice in honor of Cricket.

Anyway, so like I said, your time here as a CYS member is over, you’re of course free to pursue the life of spamming troll like so many of our other esteemed spamming trolls like Ryder, DrkPhoenix, KAIN, etc and vow revenge on the site/admins whatever. Not like we haven’t dealt with it before.

Inb4 Victim registers yet ANOTHER numbered alt and goes on about how unfair this place is and how we’re all a bunch of circle jerking dicks. (And probably something about me specifically)

Won’t matter if he has a point or not, he’s done here and there is no fucking appeal.