Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Different web browsers affect formatting for fonts and images and so on, so it would be nice to know what browsers are used most by people here. If you don't mind, what is your browser of choice?

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Firefox on PC, and I use the extension's dark mode and violently resent any game that forces white or light backgrounds at me.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
This is why I stick to default text/background. People can change it themselves should they want something better.

However, it is not like I published a storygame yet or anything, lol.

Anyway, I use Chrome, but I'm pretty sure it is not a good browser. The smooth lines for the tab corners do look nice tho.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
I use Firefox and Edge on PC (both just because that way I can have more tabs while staying organized) and Chrome and the DuckDuckGo app on mobile. Firefox on PC and DuckDuckGo on mobile are preferred.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
I use Firefox because its not chrome or IE.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Opera on this computer, Firefox on that computer over there, Chrome on the work computer...

What browser do you use?

3 years ago

Firefox on the laptop, Safari on the phone.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago

Chrome on PC, Safari on mobile.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Glad most of you use Firefox. Most of my working games look better in Firefox.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago

Mainly a tweaked version of Waterfox Current on desktop with Palemoon for older addons and Vivaldi for chromium only extensions, Waterfox Classic on laptop, a mixture of Safari, Puffin Pro and iCab Mobile on tablet and Firefox on phone.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Firefox

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Firefox. I dislike that some browser extensions are only available for chrome though, which makes me miss using chrome. Can't beat firefox sync though. Chrome canary on my linux machine was killing me, but with firefox sync I can have the same workspace across all the computers I use.

What browser do you use?

3 years ago
Chrome because it has a YouTube block extension.