Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Happy September the 14th and all...

7 years ago

Or, as I like to call it, "What the Fuck Have I Created When I Was A Teenage Shit Day?"

In my defense, I used this site more as an escape than to actually write stories. I think one of the most likable I've read thus far was Part VI for being just a little more deep and not killing all of the characters. Similarly, Part III missed quite the opportunity with the destruction with Thomas the Tank Engine. Had it not been for Tiff and Tuff assuring the protagonist that Thomas was with them all along, this could've added a major plot twist where said protagonist figures that there is much more to these "spazoids" than just childen's cartoons left to dawn on airwaves and ruin adult entertainment. However, being the naive shit I was, I had no idea that the animes I hated most sucked ass because of the dubbing. Hell, Kirby's dub wasn't even that bad. Okay, so it was pretty terrible, especially with pushing episodes 96-97 forward to promote Kirby Air Ride. Bastards. That aside, it was not only on account of my complete lack of research, lack of any real protagonist and trying too hard to appeal to all genders and sexual orientations, hence your "girl/boyfriend" named "Moe/Mary", but on account of being abused by my middle brother of the family and attempting to protect myself by attempting to drive these things away. Hell, most of these featured I've never even for myself back then, nor have I now, but I've heard very good things about. On the contrary, the true shitty cartoons were depicted as allies (The Loonatics in May the 28th. Less we say about that, the better.)

Anyway, I just wanted to talk about an old CYOA I made over ten years ago, and explain why and how it came to exist in the first place. Thanks.

7 years ago

What even is this?

7 years ago

I mean....he left a tl;dr.

7 years ago

He created the September the 14th series.

Moved to the parlor room.

7 years ago

Man, you are crazy efficient.

7 years ago

Oh.

That's really all I can think when I saw this.

I remember playing the series.