Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Feature Game - The Planetary Exploration Society

7 years ago
Awesometastic!

Edit: I just realized that it will automatically get featured when it wins in the contest.

7 years ago

Gee thanks for the spoiler!

Jk. That game was awesome

7 years ago

None of the text is showing up, just the choices I can choose

7 years ago
That happens when the background pic is being blocked. You'll have to highlight it to read or use another non- blocked connection.

7 years ago
I think he said he'll be taking it down to do edits first either way.

I don't know if I'd recommend featuring TBH, it's good but I'm not sure I'd vote for one of the others getting the boot to make room.

7 years ago

Boot the shitty dice one. I hate that one.

7 years ago

Yeah. It's too boring.

7 years ago
Oh, it's an Everything Else. Well that changes things.

7 years ago

The Everything Else category should honestly be broken up. One category for games that are game-play focused (ie dice games, quizzes, plotless things), and another for the stuff that's already there. It's honestly kind of strange seeing something like Price of Freedom in a category with 4 Little Mice.

EDIT: I'm thinking it'd be easier to have a leftover "Adventure" category as that kind of seems to be the theme of the games that aren't quizzes.

7 years ago

It's very good so far, but I think I'll have to finish it tomorrow. Iron did a pretty solid job with the overall presentation of his storygame.