Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Contest SHAME 4: SHAME SHAME Pants City!

6 years ago

You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry, but the rest of us are going to laugh at your SHAME anyway.

Gotta say, everyone that failed to submit something really screwed the pooch this time given that Berka gave everyone an extension and I know a lot of you probably weren’t even in danger of killer hurricanes! I guess there is always next time to redeem yourself and crawl out of this wretched state.

Anyway, you know how this goes. Now tossing all the SHAMED from this contest to join the rest of the miserable lot that are still in the fucking pit because they don’t have the basic willpower or self respect to get themselves out.

And some of you completely fucking failed even harder by getting yourself TWICE SHAMED. The only person who did worse than all of you was Negative since he got himself banned again, but that was to be expected so doing better than him isn't a fucking accomplishment.

(Bolded the current losers)

PIT OF SHAME

Author4
awesomeness12
Bannerlord
BenCrucifix
betaband

Bilbo
bjhovey
Blazewhisker
Chanbot (Ford)
Chris113022

Claw2k11
CrashAndDive
Digit
DungeonLord
Everwriter

jep49
Journeyman
jster02
Kwism1127
Lallafa
Lancelot
lunamoonia1
Providence
RainGem
Raki
Rathalon1213
Reverencia
Seto
ShowMeTheCode
SixtySnakes
SkullyZombies

SpartacustheGreat (Coins)
Thotfodder
unturned
XNeoBurritoX

TWICE SHAMED

Flamenod
Malkalack

MasonJarGuzzi
MinnieKing
Mr.Mustachio
Plelb
Yellowbelly

BANNED AND SHAMED

CallMeFriend (Boringfirelion)
LADYHEAT24
Negative (multiple times within this contest)
temporaryaccount
Tot

And to the ones I’m personally disappointed in, I’m giving you a little extra motivation by putting you in a very special place. Remember this hurts you a lot more than it hurts me.

END’S CELL OF ETERNAL DISAPPOINTMENT

mizal (NOW RELEASED!)
TharaApples

Be grateful I didn’t shove Malk and MK in there with you as well. It is my hope that the pair of you will see this as an opportunity to grow stronger from your horrible horrible failures.

And that’s a wrap for this contest’s SHAMING and you fuckers are still terrible.

6 years ago

The gang of neighborhood stray dogs (and cats) ate my keyboard. When I tried to wrestle with them to retrieve my keyboard, they called me a nerd and beat me up for good measure. 

I feel that I must apologize to you, End :c 

Sorry. I'm glad that despite the disappointment I wasn't disowned. Now I think that I'll make plans to get some ice cream so I can have at least one good thing to say about this week. 

6 years ago

I planned too much and wrote too little.

I deserve the SHAME.

6 years ago
I literally didn't even write a single word or title so I guess I deserve shame for betting without reading the contest first lol

6 years ago

I'll redeem my self in the next contest, hoping for romance. Plz Dx

6 years ago
Thara I am running a piece of tape down the center of the cell. Make sure you stay on your side.

Anyway, congrats on those who finished in time. I'm returning to my self imposed exile now. :(

6 years ago

End's cell for you two will either be the setting for a comedy or a horror movie.

Anyway Mizal, your storygame was the one I was looking the most forward to. :(

6 years ago

The tape won't be able to save you from the lesbian prison rape that you'll learn to enioy. 

6 years ago

6 years ago

Hm, guess it's a horror comedy. 

6 years ago
as far as I'm concerned, it's just canon.

6 years ago

We had a surprising number of newbies enter the contest, and absolutely all of them got shamed.

6 years ago
Wow.

Just, wow.

6 years ago

Welp.
Glad I'm not the only one. 
I only had about 2 more pages for something that could possibly pass as an entry. So close, and yet so far away. 
I guess I'll never be dueling again. XD