Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 1/4/2023: Lol, fag.

Admin problems

2 years ago

I feel done dirty, peope think that I'm animegurl and admins have been doing... well... this:Screenshot 2021-11-22 12.53.59 PM.png

it feels kinda personal, and idk what I did.  Is it because I co-authored on one of anime's posts?  I removed myself as co-author today, seeing that I don't want to be acquainted with him.  Thanks for reading, and as always, keep having a nice day, if it isn't going well, hope it gets better :)

Admin problems

2 years ago

I just want this all to be cleared up, as, where I'm from this typea stuff usually gets blown out of proportion, and ends with said person icolatign themself.

Admin problems

2 years ago

*Isolating, I'm not to good with the keyboard rn lol, I'm down a finger bc it got stabbed haha!

Admin problems

2 years ago
If you want this to be all cleared up, just forget about it. Do what people normally do on the site(productive people, that is.). Read some highly rated stories and leave some detailed comments, showing that you're a productive citizen.

Over time you'll no longer be associated with 'him', and this will be all cleared up just as you wished. in the meantime, bringing it up won't help.

Admin problems

2 years ago
It's because you and him share at least one IP, I assume from school, and he's been making a lot of alts. "My school friend did it" or "my little brother logs in with the same device" are the most common lies about ban evasion there are and usually an excuse that goes nowhere. You're being given the benefit of the doubt in what would normally just be an across the board IP ban, I'd really recommend you follow Peng's advice and just go on to do useful things that will further separate you from this extremely annoying person and all their spamming and sadsack DMs. If there are any further questions, keep in mind the Admin Abuse Hotline we have just for situations like this! https://chooseyourstory.com/forums/newbie-central/message/28543

Admin problems

2 years ago

Lol that penalty comment is hilarious.

Admin problems

2 years ago

Thanks! :)

Admin problems

2 years ago

Bitch, I thought you pair of clowns were the same person. I kinda still do because you guys do share an IP. I'm actually being generious by taking your word for it and just assuming that's your school's IP, and that you're actually your own person.

You got your points back, so why are you complaining? 

Sheeesh.

Admin problems

2 years ago

you'd be correct on the school IP, I'm currently gorunded at home, school hasn't blocked this site yet, hopefully they don't.  His new account is Visim, he keeps messaging me, I tell him to stop, he says he wants me banned, pretty annyoing.

Admin problems

one year ago

whining noobs are not a bug, it's a feature
please move to close