Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

#

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 9/19/2020 1:21:30 AM
The players were frozen with infinite slowness. Their gaze set upon the arena they created. The stands were filled with villagers stomping their feet in unison. They could feel the thunderous drumming in their chests as the cheiftan walked to center stage. Trapped with a fantastic view of their demise, the chanting of the crowd began.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU SHITS IT WAS A TRAP!" Mizal caps-locked into the chat. The players who had defeated the End together stood enjoying the show, but kept their wits about.

"We should probably treat this like a dungeon." Chef put in the chat. Enter, Chris, and Canary agreed. The slowness had them pinned but they were left in their full god-level enchanted gear. Mizal knew she would be one of the first to die. Cricket regretted not getting a mouse to be better able to run away.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TA NI LO TOHLAHT!" screamed the chieftan. The villagers, gathered in a circle wide as the eye could see fell to silence as the maiden of the summoning began to sing her long beautiful notes. Blocks of obsidian began to float into the air with a forboding purple particle effect and it began to rain. Some villagers in the stands were struck by lightning. The maiden chanted her song of ritual without hesitation.

The obsidian began to create a circle above the center arena. With a clap of thunder a portal was created - and the crowd began stomping their feet. The maiden screamed and belted her song up to the portal which grew bigger by the second. Mobs began falling through - wither skeletons riding ravagers, all armored up and enchanted.

"Not so bad...yet" Enters' mouth watered thinking of the loot he'd get off the dozens of armored skeleton warriors.

Thunder struck again and distant screams of the damned bellowed across the land. With that, Three dragons emerged from the portal. One, surrounded by lightning - roared and created a wall of lightning bolts that spread across the land. Another of fire burned away hundreds of villagers in the crowd in an instant. The other simply flew in circles while the portal continued to get larger and disperse more foot-soldier mobs.

"Fuck." Mizal looked at her death approaching.

"It'll be an uphill battle." Chris said, impressed by the elemental dragons.

Chef had a plan in his head about how to take it all. That was, until a blackstone hand larger than any of the dragons emerged from the portal - grabbing the obsidian ring floating in the sky.

"WTF WTF WTF" Canary spammed the chat. Chef gulped. The maiden was singing more intensely now, less like an enchantress and more like an angry demoness cursing the heavens. The second hand came through, crashing with its palm to the ground and causing an earthshattering gorge to split the stadium. Villagers began to burn and turn into fiery wither skeletons. Lava rose from the cracked landscape and the maiden built up to her final scream. A war cry unlike any other. The head emerged from the portal - dwarfing anything seen before it, an eyeless scorched skull had come through.

"Oh fuck." Chef's plan had boiled down into a single word: run.

The beast from the portal reacted with its own deathly howl. Asteroids fell from the sky and the world around them lit aflame. The trees withered away before their eyes. Grass turned to netherrack, stone to lava, and the stadium attendees were instantly consumed along with the maiden.

The final boss had fully emerged from the portal now, and stood hundreds of blocks tall. The gathered CYStians looked into the abyss of the monsters' face - and it looked back.

#

3 years ago
This is ridiculous. I've never even been to the End. Why am I here and not safe in the spawn zone or dying endlessly from a spider jumping down from the roof of my dirt and cobble hut?

#

3 years ago
It's the group who did manage the end along with people who are useless at the game in one area. Also this will happen over the spawn zone so...

#

3 years ago

Incredible lol

#

3 years ago
There better be some better loot from that final boss.

#

3 years ago
I just wanted to mine diamonds :(