Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/18/2021: nigga you is accepted

Connect to Page

2 years ago
sup niggas I think instead of Add Link it should say Connect to Page or Connect to Existing Page, Add Link isn't very obvious by itself.

that's all, have a good weekend

Connect to Page

2 years ago
My nigga I see your point, but Add Link is still a useful button because it segregates the people who click it (which will immediately reveal what it does), from whack ass crackas who only stare at their screens, paralyzed by confusion.

Anyway I don't object to this but it's not a high priority either, maybe Nightwatch will relabel the button as part of some other update if he remembers.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
You edited that since yesterday just to change it to segregate.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
My nigga I'm trackin'. I just did this since it took under a minute to ctrl+f and replace a few lines of text, so whenever the next update goes out, this'll be in it

Connect to Page

2 years ago
I got points and I got points taken away, y'all sending mixed signals.

But I like this site anyway, it's got cool stories and it's not full of gay shit, I'm gonna live here now.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
It was a good suggestion and I'm glad you've recognized we're the superior IF site, but I'm going to *strongly advise* that you knock off this posting gimmick for a bit now.

It was sort of funny as a one off thing, but believe it or not you're not the first one to have had this idea, and if you start posting all over the place it's going to get annoying and cringe.

Even if you really are black, why not just type in English on the forum? I can see your game description, you can't pretend illiteracy. I'd like to see more sci fi stuff on the site, so maybe just work on that

(If this comes off as a little blunt, it's because noobs never have a sense of restraint and seem really bad at taking more subtle hints, probably because of autism, so I am trying to be as clear as possible here to prevent some unfortunate outcome. )

Connect to Page

2 years ago
Well, if this tact fails Mizal, at least MHD will have a new spin to put on her noob art lol!

Connect to Page

2 years ago
fo shizzle!

Connect to Page

2 years ago
We've already seen that episode.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
Oof sad day when a nigga can't say nigga. But it's cool, I have seen the autist children in the newbie board and don't intend to become one. The person who showed me this site warned me about some stuff anyway.
I'm not going to be posting much, I have 150,000 words about saving an alien planet to write.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
Quick question tho

In my game there's these women crew members in cryosleep, and one of the things you can do is use them as incubators for supersoldiers or monsters. Not in a smexy way but it's not very feminist lol so is it okay?

Connect to Page

2 years ago

Yeah that's fine.

Just don't turn it into graphic multiple page descriptions of the "aggressive incubation strategy" as we still keep things wholesome around here.

Connect to Page

2 years ago
Yes, one page should be enough

Connect to Page

2 years ago
The hustlin niggaz realise you can make a page as long as you like