Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

10 years ago

I've always been a huge fan of Choose Your Own Adventures and always wanted to write one of my own. Noticed this site and got to writing mine as soon as possible :P

Still haven't played any game in here but I can't wait to start. Its such a huge and threatening list that I can't decide which game to play first.

Hello!

10 years ago

"Eternal" (Best story on this site).

"Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight?" Is also a masterful piece of work

"Necromancer" is no slouch either.

Also, hi.

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome!

Hello!

10 years ago

Have a great time here, the stories are quite good, I'd recommend Endmaster's stories if you are 'mature' enough, though Secret of Daphne is my personal favorite ^w^

Hello!

10 years ago

I'd start with Ground Zero. It's an incredible story and an example of the type of branching that is done in the strongest works.

Hello!

10 years ago
I also started with ground zero, partly because it sounded interesting partly because someone had rekomended it to me on a forum. Oh and welcome to the site. Another great game is burka zurka's dungin stompidge game, and also a game I forget the author of, which isn't the best game on the sight but it's entertaining for a few minutes. It's called forum wars. I actually got JJJ down to about 600 sanity I think it was the last tiem I tried.

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hello!

10 years ago

Sup, welcome! =)

Hello!

10 years ago

Can never go wrong with the "Star Wars: A Padawan's Journey" series.

I'd also recommend what these guys have said.

Also, hey.

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome.

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome! Immerse yourself in Dead Man Walking or live the fantasy life in Order of the midnight sun. Ground zero is good too.

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome, here's a spork, play my shitty game!

Hello!

10 years ago

Glad to have you with us! Good luck with your own story games.  =)

Hello!

10 years ago

Hello! Enjoy what the site has to offer, I personally can't wait to see what you contribute! I also recommend Ground Zero and Dead Man Walking, My first two read, and forever favorite, storygames on the site =)

Hello!

10 years ago

Welcome ^^ Here's your chicken.