Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

If you could have any power...

9 years ago

If you could have any power from any anime, game, or movie, what would it be?

I would take the power of Geass since I'd make people do whatever I want them to. The world would be mine! (\o_o/)

9 years ago

The power of having all powers.

9 years ago

Ditto

9 years ago

You would explode from having too much power, like Castiel. 

9 years ago

I'd have a power to counteract that, too.

9 years ago

SHARINGAN!

SHARINGAN!

SHHHAAAARRRINNNNGAAAAAN!

Or Super Saiyan. That works too.

Actually, I'll be right back...I need a transplant...

9 years ago

OH DEAR GOD

9 years ago

Hey...your eye is bloodshot. You should get that checked out.

9 years ago

I hate allergy season.

9 years ago

It hurts. It really does. Kind of a burning sensation. But least at now I can see into peoples souls!

9 years ago

What kind of allergic reaction is this? Your profile pic is creepier than before.

9 years ago

Thank you Mr. LightningReaper728 At DeviantArt!

Now I can strike fear into my enemies BEFORE brutally murdering them!

YAAAAAY!

9 years ago

Jokes on you, I already have a power!

The power to absorb the power of others!

It's a shame no one else in this world has powers...

9 years ago

There is a power called the magic of friendship money.

9 years ago
Instant teleportation combined with the ghost-like power to have any attack go straight through me combined with eternal life. Thus making me the ultimate troll that can be anywhere at any time and impossible to get rid of xD

9 years ago

...Technically, you just described Goku from Dragon Ball Z.

Instant-Transmission + After-Image Technique + The power of the Dragon Balls/Fortuneteller Baba to infinitely revive yourself.

...Did I blow your mind?

But seriously, in that anime/manga, death LITERALLY has no consequence.

9 years ago
After image technique isn't quite what I was going for, I don't want to have to care about surviving. I want to survive anything and get a good look at it all xD how cool would it be to teleport in the middle of a war and just sit on the battlefield watching :3 I think it'd be awesome. It's also cool cause I'd be able to go through walls - I could literally walk around the earth going through people's houses and freaking them out xD

Maybe I could bring a lawn chair or something... or I could teleport around with a bat and knock everyone out - tada! war over! :D

9 years ago

Or make a 1-man raid on Area 51...

9 years ago
Hell yes. I could infiltrate anywhere and get any information :D then I can get that damn patent from nokia for the infinite battery and give it to the public. (nokia bought a patent for an infinite electricity battery for 4 - 7 billion dollars and didn't release the design to the public because they would loose millions in battery sales...damn money whores.)

9 years ago

Or you know, you could just drop it off in front of Samsung as the greatest middle finger to a company you could make...

9 years ago
Infinite possibilities! I could use my powers to create world peace! or I could troll people... or both o-o but then eventually people would start expecting me to be in random places :L I think after a few decades people will be pretty tired of my shit. even though I created world peace

9 years ago

Or you could go on a massive idiot-killing spree...with the power to walk out of another computer screen.  It'd be crazy, but it'd work with culling the herd, just as long as you don't leave behind any evidence...

9 years ago
Evidence probably wouldn't matter if everyone I cared about was dead by then. Scientists and detectives would figure out it was me and go "Well - there's nothing we can do about it."

I could also free entire countries from dictatorship or free slaves by scaring the shit out of corrupt leaders (or killing them, if they aren't afraid). I could work as a part-time spy... governments would give me millions of dollars to report other countries actions. OR I could report EVERY countrie's actions and make the information public - therefore governments and kings would pay me NOT to share their information. Then I could have free hot chocolate every day for eternity :3

9 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9cCeXHfhls

^Just to have kicks in school.

9 years ago

Controlling people sounds cool. Good choice.

9 years ago
Fantastic 4's strechable power! Then I would be able to make any part of me body as large as I wish! YOOO!

9 years ago

His name is Mr. Fantastic/Reed Richards, ya plebe!

9 years ago

Blood manipulation.

9 years ago

What does that even mean?

9 years ago
Blood Manipulation - The supernatural power to control the flow of blood, whether inside or outside someone/something. Often used to harden blood into weapons, but can also be used to kill large amounts of life in a small amount of time. By controlling someone's blood, the controller can effectively have efficient control over body movements, heart beats, brain efficiency, and speed. The controller could also instantly kill anyone s/he manipulates by simply draining all blood from their body. This power also has some good - one who can control blood-flow can also use it to easily transplant blood into others. In cases of serious bleeding, as long as the controller knows his/her own blood type - they can somewhat live forever. The controller of blood can change blood-type, control white blood cells to fight infections, can get rid of tumors caused by cancer by separating the blood cells or killing them off, and he can have a really cool way to fight anything by sacrificing others.

So basically, Xiro has the coolest power in the whole thread.

9 years ago

I still think henge, combine with clone is the coolest. 

9 years ago

Complete and total control over time.

There's no need for any other power!

Somebody can mind control you? Throw baby mind controller into a river before they get to you. Somebody is a Super Saiyan? Attach Baby Super Saiyan by the neck to the back of a speeding truck. Somebody has a clone army? Kill millions of clone babies. Somebody has blood manipulation? Freeze time and kill them. In trouble with the Mafia? Wipe their entire family tree off the face of known existence! And also, you can be immortal, because you control time on yourself as well. If you have a disease, go forward in time and recieve the cure. If you're shot, rewind yourself until you're no longer shot. If you're poisoned, go back until before you drink the poison. You can also create millions of alternate versions of yourself! (Who you can kill if they piss you off.)

9 years ago

But what if you were mind control before you can use your powers? 

9 years ago

You wouldn't be. You kill everyone else with superpowers to prevent it.

9 years ago

That or since they wouldn't know how to use your powers like you do they will cause the entire Space-Time to collapse because of their stupidity. :D

9 years ago

Kill them as babies to prevent it, obviously. Kill lots and lots of babies... Why do you think Endmaster's been an unchallenged king of all liches by everyone except stragglers like Claw? It's because he kills all potential super-liches as babies by time-traveling.

9 years ago

Actually no. If you create alternate versions of yourself, technically they would be as powerful as you are resulting in a stalemate.

9 years ago

With proper skill, you'd have an entire clone army of time-traveling yous that don't even know you exist.

NOW WAIT JUST A DARN SECOND!

9 years ago

...Didn't he say it HAD to be from an anime/movie/game?

9 years ago

The Bible said God could do anything, so I decided if I could have just one of those powers, it'd be Time control.

Also, Doctor Who's TARDIS, but portable and mentally controlled.

9 years ago

But...those are both not in there...

NYAAAAAAH. RULEZZZZZ.

9 years ago

How do you know God doesn't time travel, Huh? He had to get someone to record his creation of the world and stuff, didn't he? He had to bring John/Paul/Whoever that one apostle was, to the future to show him how he'd kick Satan's ass for the 2nd time, right?... Right?

9 years ago
Technically we're all travelling through time... although "time is an illusion" so really we're travelling through space. Since there's a point where space started (assuming there was no space before the big bang and the big bang happened) but there isn't a point when time started, it's always inaccurate unless your referring to a beginning - which there isn't one, probably. It's all a bunch of if's and maybe's and technically's :P

9 years ago

Last part would be a war...

And for the mafia, you COULD just...become their benefactor and give them every reason not to kill you.

9 years ago

Bah, I would serve no such masters!

9 years ago

I probably would say, henge, combine with clone. 

9 years ago

The power to travel between dimensions.

9 years ago

My top ten (Not necessarily in order, because fuck making sense.)

1. Omnipotency

2. Ki Manipulation

3. Falcon Punch

4. Reality Manipulation

5. Telekinesis

6. Chakra

6. Mokuton (Who's the tree hugger now?!?!?!?!?!)

7. The Force

8. Time Manipulation

9. Teleportation

10. Invulnerability

9 years ago

Omnipotency isn't even a power since it means you made all the powers in the first place. lol

9 years ago

Duh, I'd have the ability to fly.

9 years ago

If you're really Batman then you should've already have that power. Pick another one. 

9 years ago

Batman can't fly. He can glide using his cape, but not fly.

9 years ago

Well, to be fair, it's almost like flying. 

9 years ago

So you could say he has the superpower of "almost flying". That's great, cause I have the superpower of almost getting laid 

9 years ago

Why almost? Was you really that close to getting laid?

9 years ago

Em.. almost getting almost laid? Fuck it, I wasn't even close :(

9 years ago

So it's like almost not getting laid. 

9 years ago

Yeap, and only I have that power!

(though I'd prefer time travel, anyone wanna trade?)

9 years ago

The power to transform into anyone is pretty neat. 

9 years ago

Time travel or immortality still beat it.

9 years ago

Wasn't there that one time when Batman built a jetpack to fight Firefly more easily? I mean, the great thing about Batman is that he's an engineering genius. If there's any superpower out there that he wants, he builds it.

9 years ago

If you REALLY think that Batman can fly. Then perhaps you should take a trip back to kindergarten.

(This post is meant to nmelssx) O

9 years ago

The power to alter reality.

9 years ago

Just say you want to be God already.

9 years ago

But if he says that he has to do all the work that comes with being God, but if he just alters reality then he's using what already there. :D

9 years ago

No. Because Fireplay is right, I don't want that job. I want all the fun with all the freedom and none of the blame. I have no desire to make the whole world and all its rules, I just want to screw around with them. xD

9 years ago

Too late. Satan already called dibs on that power, lol.

9 years ago

Jake's stretching powers. 

I can mold my body into anything, never get hurt (if I'm prepared), keep myself from getting fat, etc. etc.

9 years ago

I think being a Feruchemist would be very useful in the modern age. Course, I'd likely get burned as a warlock or something.

9 years ago

Jake can still get hurt, it's just incredibly hard to do it.

9 years ago

Time Space manipulation

9 years ago

The power to shape-shift into anyone or anything i want, or the power to summon sandwiches from other realms of existence......