Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 12/12/2016: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/13035

Reviews

9 years ago

What I'd like in an update more than anything (Other than pictures being fixed in the rich text editor) is to be able to somehow access the reviews written by individual users to read. I mean, I like searching through storygame comments as much as the next guy, but there are a lot of them worth reading, apparently.

I'd like to have known the two insightful reviews that Drak said he wrote, Danaos is the IGN of CYS, according to that one guy, Kiel puts insane effort into critiquing storygames that obviously aren't worth it, and hell, the only review by the famous Fazz that I've ever seen was that one time when he kicked some Warrior-Cats ass for roleplaying in the comments section.

You could always do it the stalker way and search through their point history for them, but they don't always comment, and then your million tabs are all for naught. I also feel a lot more people would be a lot more considerate of the things they post in reviews if they were readily availiable. The amount of one-words and "mehs" might be reduced among users considerably..

Reviews

9 years ago

It gets tedious, writing the same things over and over again... "Improve your writing, make sure the game isn't linear, proofread before you post"... Etc

This was suggested before, but it didn't get much attention: 

(www.chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/13035)

I support this feature. 

Reviews

9 years ago

I remember saying Danoas was the IGN of CYS... Ah, good times.

Anyway, like last time, I think this is a good idea.

Reviews

9 years ago

I like this idea.

It could help show patterns of users that leave flaming or spammy comments too.

Reviews

9 years ago

Does it thoroughly describe the mechanism in which it will work? I.e. how it would appear to a user, if it could "leverage" an existing feature (like, the notifications)

Reviews

9 years ago

There could be like a separate tab to the profile that shows them in order, perhaps? Or maybe recent  could be listed in addition to recent posts? Or maybe ratings could be in a separate part of the points history so we can search for them more easily?

Reviews

9 years ago

Or, perhaps it could be next to the 'duel' and 'message' thing on the profile. Have another like there that says 'review their reviews' or 'view reviews' type thing.

Reviews

9 years ago

I like this idea.