Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

A game for us both!

8 years ago

Attention everyone who has a relationship with Warrior Cats, be it good or bad... I am making a game for us to share! You can be either a kittypet OR a cat who lives in a clan(eventually), but both groups will hopefully be satisfied instead of the WC haters making mean parodies. Post if you like this idea! (Ask nicely, Dark.) Fine, please?

A game for us both!

8 years ago

A forum game or a game book?

A game for us both!

8 years ago

Game book

A game for us both!

8 years ago

Ah, very well. Good luck in your venture.

A game for us both!

8 years ago

Mean parodies?

I'm sure the story being actually good will satisfy most of the members here.

A game for us both!

8 years ago

What mean parodies? Also what if you just made a game that was good? Or a not-warriors game? Just because you have the ability to be a house-cat doesn't mean that it'll satisfy the warrior-haters.

A game for us both!

8 years ago

I think CYSClan is the mean parody.

A game for us both!

8 years ago

I have to say I agree with Fazz, what you've been reading are probably not mean parodies but genuine efforts by the alphabetically challenged to replicate the formula of a successful series but failing to do so in many case due to lack of writing talent. That's not hating either, that's observation :) Some of the stories are very good but they're a minority but it's not just WC, I think fan-fic as a genre is has a lot of people who want to be Erin Hunter or J.K. Rowling but are about as good at writing as a one legged-man in a river dance competition :)