Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Ok, this may turn out horribly, but here are some questions:

Have you ever been in a rap battle? If so, who won?

If you had a rap name what would it be?

Have you ever secretly wanted to rap battle a specific member?

Have you ever witnessed a rap battle?

Does anyone want to start a rap battle?

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

I have won several rap battles over the internet, for some reason. I won one in real life, but that's because I had my shit written down and he cracked halfway through on improvisation.

Daddy Sam. (Because then I'd be the father of the "Son of Sam" killer, and my jizz would be the kung fu master who taught Jackie Chan how to Drunken Box, since "Sam Seed" is the American localization of "Beggar So" in some of the old wuxia movies, depending on which company dubbed the Chine-... Oh, somebody hand me a pirate coat and some facepaint! I'm referencing mildly obscure shit left and right!)

I've battled everyone I ever had any interest in battling, here and irl.

Yes.

Maybe.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Oh wow. Thanks for the link

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

No problem.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

It's hard to top this rap battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8rc9IIp6ns

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

In Tomodachi Life? Absolutely. On here? Once. IRL? Never. I won some, I lost some. Dunno. No. Yes. No. I do love ERB, though.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

I'm somewhat surprised that Warriorstar didn't try and challenge anyone in the RapBattle thread.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

She was intimidated because we were all too good at rapping.

Or exasperated that nobody was good enough to be worth the verse...

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Well it seemed like a dry topic since nobody was really talking, and i didn't wanna be over here looking like an idiot spitting bars to myself. 

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Lol. I'm always up for a rap battle.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

You can't just get everyone hyped up for a rap battle, and then not start a rap battle. That's like watching all of Europe build up its militiary and arsenal to ridiculous levels, digging all the trenches, inventing the tank, letting George S. Patton out of his murdering maniac cage, and then deciding not to shoot Franz Ferdinand.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

One. Me.

My rap name is Ezra. Cuz that's my name. Keep it real.

Yes. Fuck you coins. (Just kidding I love you.)

Nah.

Always.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

I was in a few on here. No one won and no one lost; we all just walked away with a few less brain cells because they were so shitty.

The Notorious C.H.R.I.S.

Nope.

A multitude of times.

Eh, I'm up for it.

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

How about a rap song about a gangsta's need 4 cheap wine. Mad Dog 20/20,or Night Train,maybe Krunk 90? Call the rap group Cell Block 6,or Mofo?

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Old school rap song from the 90s that name drops most brands of alcohol in a totally gangsta way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRJA2YrA6qI

RAP BATTLE

7 years ago

Just noticed I never answered these questions.

-Ehh. Not many rap battles I've had in real life aren't very good. But, I've won most of them.

-A rap name? Lol, probably my nickname here. Zag.

-Hm. I think I've always wanted to rap battle James, or Endmaster.

-Yes.

-Yes.