Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

6 years ago

Yup, I said it.  Merry Christmas.  Not happy holidays, or enjoy your winter vacation.  Merry Christmas.  And I mean it.  For years now Christmas hasn't meant anything religious to me; it means a time of getting together with people you like, eating good food, and telling stories.  Gifts are nice, but optional.

So I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, whatever your beliefs are.

6 years ago
Merry Christmas! I don't care what your beliefs are either--if you're not celebrating the birth of Jesus (in entirely the wrong month) I hope Santa brings you an inoperable brain tumor this year, or perhaps a desire to cannibalize your loved ones.

Yup, I said it. And I mean it. ^_^

6 years ago

Heh.  Whenever I complain about my family to my friend, he 'cautiously advises' me not to eat them. ;)

6 years ago

My wishes as well to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I hope it is a wonderful - and safe - holiday season for everyone.

6 years ago
Merry Noel!

Also happy Hanuka!

6 years ago

Marry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Crazy Kwanza, Tip Top Tet, Respectful Ramadan, Super Winter Solstice and a Voluptuous Voodoo Day. 

6 years ago

And a Partridge in a Pear tree!  :)

6 years ago

it's "story in a story tree" you dolt.

No nude steves for you.

6 years ago

Yay!  I'm saved.

Phew.

6 years ago

Again, I don't know why that's something that's done, but I'm against this idea.

6 years ago

And Happy Feast of Saturnalia.  Let's not forget that one!

6 years ago

Gotta give props to the past.  An intriguing festival.

6 years ago

Merry Coca-Cola Day.

Because that's what it is. That's basically where most of our Christmas aesthetic comes from. Coca-Cola.

Let's all crack open a cold one (and by that I mean cola) and watch the world burn.

6 years ago

When I was married my ex and I used to get a lot of Coca-cola things for Christmas, so I know what you mean.  They gave us the modern 'image' of Santa.

6 years ago

Yepperdoodles. Most of the giving traditions and what-not aren't from them, but the whole aesthetic of Santa Claus and his personality was popularized by his Coca-Cola depictions.

6 years ago

Thanks!

I am hoping that you have too, what you said!

6 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone. 

6 years ago

Merry Christmas to y'all too!

Enjoy your time with friends, family, and church/place of worship (if you all have one or not).

Have a blessed two days. :)

6 years ago
Merry Christmas! Try not to die.

6 years ago

merr chrismas

6 years ago

Is that like Christmas under water? ;)

6 years ago

That could be, but I was thinking something a little more raptorial!

6 years ago
reminds me it's about time to change my car oil

6 years ago

Merry Christmas. I'm currently watching Jim Carrey's Christmas Carol with chocolate pudding and alcohol, so I'm in the Christmas spirit. A genuine Merry Christmas to those of you I don't hate. Whatever to those I hate.

6 years ago

Ah, dude. Come on, dude. Come on, man. Don't do yourself over like that. If you're gonna watch A Christmas Carol, you gotta go with the 1999 Patrick Stewart one. It's a masterpiece.

6 years ago

Do you ever get tired being so wrong? Because it sounds like your existence is an endless cacophony of misery.

6 years ago

it's better than being an uproar of assholeness.

6 years ago

Is it? Because whilst you mightn't enjoy being an asshole, I think it's pretty terrific. To each their own, I suppose.

6 years ago

Hey, if you want to be sad, lonely, and jaded your entire life, that's your humbug.

6 years ago

Strangely, you just missed how I explained I really enjoy the way I am, however assholish that may be. Which was pretty much the entirety of my last post. Wrong again, I suppose. Keep trying.

6 years ago
I thought the turtle was SuperHappyFun Steve.

But Comply keeps coming back for more so...

6 years ago

Better?

6 years ago

A. Blindly enjoying yourself is called masturbation.

B. Being an asshole and enjoying it will only lead people to abandon you, thereby leaving you sad, lonely, and jaded. You're already jaded, obviously, so there's only two more left on the list.

6 years ago
So who's alt are you anyway?

6 years ago

Quaylon5's alt. Changed my name because I disliked it. EndMaster talked about it in the December Contest thread.

I also dicked around with the editor features a bit. None of the games on that account are serious.

6 years ago

A. Strange way to think of it. I mean, not that I'm against masturbation, but being happy with who and what you are seems like it's normal. Perhaps you're just a saddo who doesn't know that. Or, you've been using masturbation wrong your whole life, in which case, I'm sure that would've led to a few interesting stories.

B. Well, it's seemed to work so far in life, given how great that shit's going. In fact, it's made me the opposite of sad and lonely, so it seems to be a pretty good way for me to live. Good to know it's not led you good places though, I'll take that into account when dealing with you in future.

6 years ago

fuck you

stop trying to be reasonable. It's . . . ugh. I'm not the irrational one in any of these conversations, you are. If you want to be reasonable, go fuck yourself. I'm not unreasonable. I'm the calm one. You're not.

6 years ago

and, fuck. Now I'm the irrational, unreasonable one

6 years ago
I'm not upset! I'm very calm! HEY BUDDY FUCK YOU!

6 years ago

You're fun, I'm starting to enjoy talking to you. 

6 years ago

likewise. I feel like the majority of our interactions on this site have ended up this way.

6 years ago

Really? Because it seems to be you're more of a bizarrely emotional asshole, whilst I'm just kind of reacting with a sort of bemused amusement.

6 years ago

Naw; I'll go for Michael Cain as Scrouge in the Muppet's Christmas Carol.

6 years ago
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! ^_^ strawberry pudding for all!

6 years ago

Happy holidays 

6 years ago

Cool, I just found out the Fallout Boardgame was hidden in the house and I was told where it was located. Can’t believe I didn’t notice it before.

And I just found a mini-series on Netflix about drug wars and gangsta shit, so it’s definitely a good one this year. yes

6 years ago

The Fallout boardgame has been on my wishlist since I saw its announcement, so colour me green cause I'm pretty damn jealous right now.

(Yeah, I'm a massive boardgame fan, you'll find me on BGG under Drgnslyr12)

6 years ago
End is really into them, gj newb you just found the best way to win an admin's favor short of actually offering to blow him.

6 years ago
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2018.

Except Trump :)

6 years ago

I heard santa had a hard time getting into america with all of those xenophobic policies and walls he's building. 

6 years ago

Santa gives him coal, he thinks it's a sign that America's future is in the coal industry.

6 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 years ago

Merry MizzMizzChristmas!

6 years ago

Merrrry Christmas!!! And happy holidays to everyone else and may everyone have a magnificent day or yesterday if it was yesterday for you.

6 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you all have a Happy New Year. 

6 years ago

Merry Christmas! And here is your gift-

Image result for present pictures