Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

If you where a Mythical Fantasy/Fairytale

6 years ago

If I where a Mythical Fantasy/Fairytale Character, then I would probably chose to be a pretty, beautiful, gorgeous and talented fairy princess from a royal bloodline.

6 years ago

I would also chose to be a pretty, beautiful, gorgeous and talented fairy princess from a royal bloodline.

6 years ago

But you're so good at being a bluff-empowered warrior snake!

6 years ago

Bluff-empowered?

6 years ago
D&D nerd term - your snake is bluffing that he's a knight.

6 years ago

Oh, thanks.

6 years ago
You're welcome, Sir Knight-Snake.

6 years ago

Which was popularized by the Tale of Sir Bearington.

6 years ago
He is fucking glorious. A true hero.

6 years ago
I where probably chose to be a fat, spoiled princess with a nuclear arsenal.

6 years ago
So any U.S. president from Truman to Trump.

6 years ago
I'd be Eternal.

6 years ago
I'd be a woodcutter. They seem to have more lively adventures than the humdrum lives led by royalty.

6 years ago
I'd be a talking ass (donkey). :)

6 years ago

5 years ago
As long as you don't have the voice of Eddie Murphy.

6 years ago

kappa so I could drown people

6 years ago

I'd be the wolf, Tex Avery style.

5 years ago
Furry spotted.

5 years ago

I'm not generally keen on furries, but I'll make an exception for Wolfy.

5 years ago
I where choose a wherewolf.

5 years ago
Wolf? Where?

5 years ago
But where would you wear the wolf's wares?

5 years ago

I would be Cthulhu. Got a cult following, virgin sacrifices, and the sweet ability to drive people insane.

What else would anyone ever need?

5 years ago

I would be a the original folklore version of something like a troll, oni, tengu, ogre, or some shit. Indefinite lifespan, vast array of superpowers, a culture somehow built around fucking with (I daresay trolling) idyllic villages for your amusement, and of course a bunch of mortals who consider a giant tree-swinging wizard a good enough reason to leave offerings of neat free stuff on the outskirts of their villages if there's enough sitings in the area.

The only things I would conceivably have to worry about are things like armies of people trying to band against me and clever youths and/or anthropomorphic cats in the midst of an adventure who would out-trickster me and either kill me or steal my favorite shit. Armies I probably wouldn't have to worry about that much, considering how much power I'd have at my disposal, but killing enough of them to fight them off would probably leave a bad taste in humanity's mouth even if it was in self defense, and would drastically reduce the amount and quality of potential worshippers. Oh, and sunlight, I guess I shouldn't be a troll. Or an Ogre. Ogres eat people for some reason, so I guess that would only /attract/ armies and tricksy hoomans. And I guess Oni and Tengu seem to be Always Lawful Evil for no particular reason, so that would really spoil my plans of being a benevolent freelance-dictator prank god.

Maybe I'd be a Tanuki or something. That's all the benefits I wanted to be a troll for, even though not quite as godly in power. I'd probably spend most of my time shapeshifted into a human with some cronenberg latex taped over my tail, because I'd literally prefer to have a lumpy tumor on my back than look like a tail-wearing degenerate. The vast array of scrotal party tricks I'd also have sounds disgusting, but hey, might come in handy someday I don't fucking know.