Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Things which annoy you outside of CYS

5 years ago

This thread has a self-explanatory title, I feel. 

I'll start with my own recent experience:

Be me, enjoying an incredible lunch in one of my favorite diners. I normally don't tend to do these kinds of things alone but I thought I'd make an exception today. So everything was going well, swimmingly, wonderful, etc.

Of course these things don't last. The door just had to open to reveal this fucking panhandling, ballshandling, cunt-bucket, smelly bitch, retarded waste of space. And now since we're on the matter of space this dumbass had no unearthly idea and clue of the concept of personal space.

Normally, maybe I would have toyed with the idea of parting with my money, but this was an aggressive guy that wouldn't take no for an answer. Asking me, "really, really? Are you sure you don't have anything?" All the while breathing down my face, making me feel violated, very much so. After he gotten the hint and walked off I felt like I would need to shower until the next day to fully be clean of his presence.

Fortunately for the establishment there was an over 6 feet alpha man that told him off, scaring him out of the place. Every other guy was a pussy unfortunately, and tbh I wanted to suck him off since he wasn't bad on the eyes either. 

Did you think a guy like that was single? Fucking no. Of course he has an insecure possessive little wrench wrapped around his arm like a lifeline. Meh, oh well. 

Ugh, want to shower so badly, maybe move so badly.

That went on too long in my opinion, but it was almost therapeutic for me.

Now feel free to share the things that irritate you if you'd like. It doesn't have to be a recounting of things like my own and whatever. 

5 years ago

I walk around Seattle extensively for school and the homelessness problem is terribly rampant. I do feel bad for people who have come across bad circumstances and I also know that many of these people have mental illnesses, but I can't stand being cornered, and no, I will not got an ATM and hand you $100. One guy I see often has some ferrets that he snuggles up with and he's always talking about his 6 children who are all sick in the hospital, or how he served in WW2. 

Recently was dragged to Kpop concert packed full of mentally debilitated teenage girls. I really can't stand over zealous fans, I think. I have been to a few cons, and I've cosplayed and done all that nerdy trash, but I still understand who I am and I enjoy the things I enjoy. That's it. I seriously hate being so much in the same room as someone who's entire personality has been absorbed by the hellspawn garbage they've sacrificed their broken bodies to. People incapable of original thought are hard to see as people to me, to be honest. There is something extremely wrong about destroying your individuality for anything else...

HEY! HEY! YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT EARTHBOUND? NNNNYYES GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME! FUCKIGH YESS! FUZZY PICKLES LELH! GO PLY EARTHBOUNDDF!

Oh, on another funny note, my sister has just informed me that a twitter kid who has told her repeatedly to kill herself in owo speak for liking some anime ship has changed her name to "Ariana Ritsu Nozunicotensei". This Is The Greatest Thing To Ever Happen.

5 years ago

I'll just zero in on the Earthbound part of this post if you don't mind. I have played them before and I would again but there's so many games and stuff coming out this year, and I don't want to put my poor wallet under any unnecessary stress.

Also E3 is right around the corner. Darn. 

Well I guess you can say that there's always too many things a person can want to buy is something that is annoying outside of CYS. 

5 years ago

Ah! I was actually referencing a point in time many an era ago where I just spammed this site with ADHD saturated Earthbound ramblings. It was quite obnoxious though. I still adore the games, and I'd say they have impacted my life immensely. 

Other thing that annoys me: Mother 4's lack of updates. I know it's probably dead in the ground, but i sure wish they'd tell us that. 

5 years ago

It took me awhile to realize that you said “balls HANDLING” and just wrote the words together rather than “ballSHANDLING” because the latter would have been a term I hadn’t heard before.

Yeah had more than a few run ins with bums, though the one that sticks out was back in college where I was in one of the student study areas which was a fairly sizable room.

This guy didn’t even ask me for money, he just walked into the room and immediately the smell of the place took a down turn.

Several people noticed the smell even before they noticed him, one woman who had been getting up to leave anyway suddenly shouted “GODDAMN!” and then the bum was walking further into the room and the smell got even worse.

I mean its absolutely amazing how bad this guy stunk. Up until that point the worst thing I ever smelled was when we had to go on a field trip to the sewage treatment plant in high school and the class nearly puked in certain areas of the place.

Well same situation, EVERYONE immediately cleared out and was running to the door. Meanwhile the bum was just going through the nearby trash can.

I actually ran to the nearby bathroom since I thought I was going to puke, well that was a bad plan since I can only guess the bum must have just come from there and that’s where I discovered why exactly he smelled like a fucking sewage dump.

There was shit all over one of the stalls, the floor, the toilet, the walls, every fucking where.

I immediately ran out of there to the nearby auditorium where my next class was anyway and managed to keep it together.

Fuck that smell was horrible though.

5 years ago

Walking by the monorail and a guy peed and poo-pooed on the stairs right in front of us.

According to my friends, he does that everyday around the same time. Maybe it's a fetish? Or maybe he's really afraid to ask where the bathroom is.

5 years ago

Maybe he's protesting the monorail system.

5 years ago
I never understand these people that get crap on the walls and ceiling.

5 years ago
Not everyone is good at sports so I'd imagine hitting that little porcelain bowl from clear across the room can be a real challenge for 'em.

5 years ago

Had this homeless guy come into my place of work last Thursday, start counting change and giving it to me, and then he grinned and said "Thanks to the good people of Cork. It's a lovely city, isn't it?" I thought he was pretty charming despite looking like shit. I made his order and went about this day, before I gave him his food. However, I noticed the dude had like a pretty new phone, and I was just thinking what the fuck is going on, is he some scammer homeless dude who robs the dole and begs off everyone while living nicely?

Ended up chatting with one of the girls I work with, who ended up talking about how he was actually this really cool hipster-ish musician who played in the street sometimes, and he apparently traveled around Europe and was a little bit well known. Dude ended up leaving a big enough tip and even took up his dishes to the counter and cleaned his own table, before going on his way with a massive guitar over his back, off to the next sesh/gig.

Not a thing that annoyed me, but a fun bum story to counter everyone else's.

5 years ago
When my dediwated wam dosen't suit my minecraft needs.

But if were sharing bum stories I guess I have my own.

Was visiting Seattle to go and see family, and was sightseeing and shit like that. Me and my family were waiting for someone, and my dad told me to go and throw something away in which I did. It was when I got to the trashcan though a sight became before my eyes.

A lady, in her fourties maybe was in rags, and had taken a eaten piece of corn out of the garbage and started nibbling and sucking on it. I't didn't even have any fucking kernels on the corn and yet she was sucking on it like a fucking flavored cock.

Being the polite gentleman I was I just looked straight ahead in another direction, though I think she knew I saw her since I could sense her looking at me in my perpferal vision.

I get that being homless and dressing like a bum is a fashion statment in seattle, espically around pike market, but fuck that really fucked me up.

Still upset about my minecraft issue though

5 years ago
We don't have a huge homeless problem here. I mean there are always going to be people who are mentally ill and people who are poor as shit but people have big extended families to fall back on and I guess our population's just the right size to have decent services available while not getting overwhelmed. Having a church like every fifty yards helps there too.

The only really 'visible' hobos are fake ones carpooled in from Houston every day and strategically placed at intersections. Not actually sure how this works out well enough for them to continue because most people are aware of their bullshit and it seems like it would involve far less time/effort/standing around in broiling heat and also bring in more money to just walk into any random place with a Help Wanted sign on the door, but 'scammer AND retard' is a better combination than some of the alternatives if you think about it.

We did used to have this really cool black guy who was like a celebrity hobo who had been around since the 70s, but then he got in a fight with some guy a few years ago and put him in a coma, whoops. Fairly sure the guy deserved it though.

He got put in some treatment center, which, idk maybe for the best since he was getting kind of old and I think there were drugs involved and some assholes exploiting his ability to make random people go out of their way to give him money. Dude was always crazy but it was the happy kind of crazy so that was really sad and also literally front page news here, lol.

5 years ago
We had a homeless guy hanging around work last night and this morning. There's like three business making a little oasis of civilization among the highway here and he was crashed in front of the gas station we share a parking lot with. We felt badly for him so when he moved away from here to the place behind the building and a sheriff had to come over to tell him 'hey maybe don't sleep in front of a daycare' we sent some OJ and breakfast tacos over for him and I put in $16 I had in my purse.

Well the lady at the gas station just told me he'd been in there a minute ago trying to buy beer with the money I gave him.

It is 6:45 in the AM. Goddamn. Fuck the homeless seriously.

5 years ago
Clearly, you missed out on the South Park episode where Cartman warns against this.

5 years ago

I don't know if fucking the homeless will solve anything, but it's good that you're thinking out of the box.

5 years ago
so many comedians

5 years ago
Update: before I left work the dude walked off down the highway in the opposite direction of the town full of freely available services for the homeless, then came back later in the afternoon. I'm told he was in the convenient store three more times and at some point he transformed from shiftless loser to potentially dangerous weirdo locking himself in the men's bathroom and yelling at the wall.

The sheriffs were called again and they apparently dumped him off in another town 45 minutes down the road. Or maybe there was supposed to be an unspoken 'in a ditch on the way to' in there somewhere I wasn't savvy enough to pick up on, but either way, problem solved.

Police are cool and good, I don't know why everyone's always whining about them.

5 years ago

Mizal, everyone knows that you never give homeless people cash money. You did good by buying him food. Keep doing that.

5 years ago
He had the appearance of the scruffy shiftless drifter born too late to be a hippy kind of homeless, and in the beginning was able to make normal conversation with police and the ladies at the store. I was deceived by his wily hobo ways.

5 years ago

I see.

5 years ago

Gnats. You know, you'll be all sweaty on a hot summer day and head for the shade of a tree. You breathe a sigh of relief as the sun stops molesting you and you take a seat on the cool grass. Next thing you know, you're getting swarmed by gnats that're drawn to the sweat. The little fuckers fly into your ear canal, up your nose, and into your goddamn eyeballs. Swat at 'em, kill 'em, they keep coming back no matter what you do. They're under every fucking tree and under every bit of fucking shade where I live. Honestly, I don't know what the worst part about them is - the annoying, high-pitched buzzing sound they make in your ear or the feeling of having to pluck their mushy corpse off your eyeball. 

5 years ago

Oh yeah, and I hate politically active people that think they're fucking geniuses because they watch the news or something. Their opinions are almost always complete shit and they need to go and die.

5 years ago

Also I hate those weirdos who spend like 10 hours a day arguing with strangers about politics over the internet. Some of them will write legitimate 5000 word essays to "prove" a point. People with lives, people like me, we don't have time for that shit. We have more important things to do, like jacking off or sleeping. Like, do those weirdos just live their whole lives in front of their computers or something? What a horrid existence. 

5 years ago

I think it's really annoying when you put something in the microwave for like 5 minutes and when it comes out it's still ice-cold in certain spots here and there. That's pretty nasty and annoying. I hate that. 

5 years ago

Also, I'd have to say it's also pretty annoying when you're writing with a #2 pencil and the lead fucking breaks. So then you have to get up and go sharpen it, and when you get back and start writing, it snaps again. So then you go back and sharpen it again, but then it's all wood on one side so it's no good and you have to keep on sharpening and sharpening and sharpening until you're sure the lead's broken off inside the sharpener like 5 times by this point. You take the pencil out and it's about 3 inches shorter by this point, but it's still all wood on one side so you have to keep on sharpening until the pencil is down to a stub and you're forced to settle for a dull, blunt head that makes all your words look funny. That's really fucking annoying - I hate teachers who don't have electric pencil sharpeners. I'd be able to pay attention better if I didn't have to spend like half the class trying to sharpen my pencil. Goddamn, that really grinds my gears. 

Also I hate it when you're at the beach and your feet are wet so all the sand sticks to them. By the time you have to go home, your feet are covered in sand and when you slip them into your shoes it feels like you're walking on wet, broken glass the whole way back to your car or whatever. That sucks too. 

And I fucking hate those kids who always whine about every little fucking thing. All they do is whine and cry to everyone around them and they never shut the fuck up. Like, do we look like we give a shit? It's really hard to resist the urge to slap them; it'd be extremely satisfying for sure, but you'd probably get in trouble and it would just make them burst into tears. What a bunch of pussies. The worst part is that they never realize they're the problem and they always defend themselves fiercely whenever someone points out that they're being a whiny crybaby about everything. A lot of the time these guys are extremely arrogant and think they're better than everyone else. Gets on my nerves, you know? 

5 years ago
Damn, that's a lot of hate. You sure sound like one miserable, unhappy fellow. Just fyi, the edit button exists, so you could've just written all those things in one single post.

5 years ago

Wow. It's been only half an hour and I've already found another type of person I hate.

5 years ago

Also, I think everyone has a lot of hate like that pent up inside of them. Sometimes you need to just get it off your chest, you know?

And if you're telling me you don't find all those things I talked about annoying as well, you're a dirty liar. 

Also I hate it when people tell me I have a sad life. I don't. I'm enthralled with life right now. I couldn't be happier. Yep, I'm living the dream. I bet you're just jealous of that. Loser.

5 years ago
I guess I should've added a smiley. The part about you being sad was just meant as some harmless banter, I'm sorry if it offended you. Out of the things you mentioned, only the gnats and the children annoy me, though fortunately I don't interact with children all that often. I'm terrified of bugs, so walking into an entire cloud of them is awful. I can't even see them, so I get no warning before they're suddenly in my eyes.

5 years ago

Lmao, thanks for being considerate. I'm not offended at all, I just like taking the piss with people. Although I guess I should really stop now, considering how it gets me into all sorts of hot water. 

5 years ago

People whose lives are so shitty they have to tell other people they have a life to reaffirm it to themselves.

5 years ago

Ouch. Right in the insecurity spot. You've inflicted a mortal wound, sir. 

5 years ago

I thought so. The sarcastic attempt to act as if that couldn't possibly be true is often a good telltale that you've struck a vein.

5 years ago

No, you've hit the nail right on the head. My life is a complete piece of shit. Boo hoo, I am sad. 

5 years ago

And again, he continues, as if sarcasm is an appropriate response despite the fact there's no evidence against my point. How drole.

5 years ago
El Fresco really getting into the spirit of things here, I admire his enthusiasm.

5 years ago
I really really REALLY hate my family.

5 years ago
What’d they do now?

5 years ago
Dealing with two in particular, cousin/aunt combo of leeches who just have zero gratitude or respect and constantly abuse the trust of anyone willing to help them, and getting pretty pissed off at how much they're taking advantage of my other aunt as well as annoying tf out of me on a daily basis now.

Related, I've been discovering how incredibly difficult it is to GIVE someone a vehicle, if it means they first have to pay for their own insurance and physically drag themselves to get it printed out and then make a five minute drive to sign a paper at the tax office. And all before 5pm on a day they're not working.

Almost as difficult as it is for a grown ass man to mow two lawns within a 60 day period instead of paying rent. Which in turn is ALMOST as difficult as taking the brand new lawnmower someone else bought you expressly for this purpose out of its box in the first place.

Not even getting into the rest of it right now.

5 years ago
I mean I'm down about $1400 over the last few months thanks to these people so it's more than simply being annoyed I guess.

5 years ago

When Windows 10 updates without telling me, wipes all my cookies, leaving me to figure out the password to this account.

I mean we could talk about habitual drinker friends that somehow don't know jack shit from a whiskey and a cognac, or that somehow vodka and tequila should equal a better night when it's literally guys and girls vomiting and pissing all over the sidewalks and I gotta make an impromptu hospital and play nurse-on-a-night-shift...

5 years ago

It is possible to set all updates to manual update. You'll never be bothered again.

5 years ago

Rich motherfuckers. They look at us from the 3rd floor of their mansions like we're all peasants. Really, I'm not a peasant. I'm a Commoner that keeps slaves - although I'd rather call them peasants, since slaves sound a bit too much like I'm making a racist remark about black people. Okay, truth: my only peasant is myself. Still hate those rich dickheads. Probably watching some 5-hour long movie that's the best movie of the century that costs like $1,000 on their 60" Plasma TV, while we watch some black-and-white version of Family Feud on a box TV, yelling at Johny because he moved slightly, moving the antenna as well.

5 years ago

Most 5 hour long movies cost nothing, because they were all made during the experimental phase of the 1920s and their copyright is out of date.

Unless you're talking about the movies that David Cage calls video games, in which case those only cost around 60 bucks, but the amount you pay compared to the experience you get, it may as well be a thousand.

5 years ago
Well this seems to be a rant from some sort of divergent timeline anyhow given the black and white TVs and such.

5 years ago

This sounds like a weird way to start an ARG, but who cares? I'm all for the use of any medium to tell a good story. This does seem like kind of an interesting dystopia, we should see where it goes.

Quick, @EatTheCake, are you getting any binary code from mysterious benefactors?

5 years ago
Through the antenna of his black and white TV? I'm not sure I'd trust those. Or anything else. He shouldn't have been able to post in our world at all and some dangerous people are very likely on his trail now.

Perhaps he can scavenge bits of aluminum foil from the trash the wealthy hurl down on the heads of the poor from their mansion windows, and used it to cobble together some kind of hat.

5 years ago

Yeah... It, when translated, says "You are now going to be killed by the decree of the UN Also you need to pay for wi-fi We know that you are making a hotspot with that toaster and spoon Stop trying to generate a force field with that computer and a microwave.

5 years ago
I've read this post a couple of times and I'm still not quite sure what's going on here.

5 years ago

There are non-black slaves. In fact, I may even dare to say that most of the slaves today are not black.

5 years ago

I know, but the black americans associate their great-great-great-gandparents with slavery, so I guess my country owes them an apology. Nah, it's all good now, they evolved into gangsters that rap.

5 years ago

Lol.

5 years ago

Zag! You can't just say that. Even if its true!

5 years ago

Why not?

5 years ago

Because of the, uh, mexican slaves? IDK.

5 years ago

Because a few people around where I live will threaten your life over it.

5 years ago

Are those people black?

5 years ago

They ain't skin heads, that's for sure.

5 years ago

Haha. Do you know them personally?

5 years ago

I've seen in happen once. I'm using the instance as an inspiration for a scene in Auspicious Dawn.

5 years ago

This shit's taking way too many turns. It started out with us talking about annoyingly irritating things, then my dystopian dimension, and now slavery.

5 years ago

Get used to it, kiddo. :^)

5 years ago

Well, hey, I'm busy trying to find out why there's a black Mexican from India at my front door, while keeping up with this, while watching Alone on my box TV that has no color, but 2 antennas!

5 years ago

Sounds like a good time to me. The Indian blaxican probably wants to sell you something.

5 years ago

Then why is he holding a brass pipe with some sarp pieces of glass set to act like an axe?

5 years ago

Disarm him and thank him for the weapon, and then lock your doors and barricade the windows.

5 years ago

Okay, let me just grab this trash can lid and sword my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather forged. It still has an edge, and I only sharpen it occasionally! ...Okay, now I am the Knight of... uh... CYS. Yeah! Trash Can Lid Shield, bitch!