Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

So... I've just been having a little re-read of Eternal and... @Endmaster, is it just me, or is Rhode's introduction in Price of Freedom EXACTLY the same as Semra's introduction in Eternal?

(Oh God, I'm a fraud! My life is a lie! Excuse me while I go hide under a rock for a few hundred years.) crying

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I mean she has some similar traits, but I don't see any major resemblance.

Not to mention Semra is way HAWTER than Rhodes.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Nah, I mean more the part where she says, "You will refer to me as Mistress and you will RESPACT MAH AUTHORITAH!"

... And take it back! Rhode is totally bangable! angry

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Semra is a MILF though.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

But Rhode whips you into submission 

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Okay, I'm calling a vote! Who would you guys rather boink? Semra or Rhode? cheeky

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Nothing against Semra, I'm sure she's pretty and all. But Rhode seems much less likely to backstab you, so she seems like the better option to me.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

It’s asking about sexing one up, not actually having a romantic relationship with them.

Rhodes has a bunch of unattractive tattoos, ugly piercings and is bald headed. 

Going to choose the elf chick that doesn’t look like some stinky militant dyke of course. 

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I think Mayana's talking about sexing them up. I can TOTALLY see Semra turning around and stabbing someone in the back, mid-fuck. cheeky

And Rhode's tattoos are sexeh! ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Rhode seems like a friendly angel compared to Semra. Sure, she's hardly nice to her students, but at least that seems to be because she thinks that's the only way they can succeed, and not just for fun. Heck, perhaps she's even completely vanilla in bed, who knows? Semra definitely isn't.
And I imagine I'd have an easier time convincing Rhode to agree to it. Since I'm not Eternal or a dark elf, Semra seems very unlikely.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I'll take my chances with Semra killing me mid-fuck, mainly because I'm going to choose this:

Over this:

EVERY time.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

That's not what Rhode looks like! I should really draw her some time, because I can't for the life of me find a single image that looks anything like her. (Have fun trying to find an image of a middle-aged, Spanish woman with a shaved head and facial tattoos that still looks hawt. cheeky) Anyways, this is the closest I can get...

Think this face:

Image result for spanish model

With this hair length (and similar facial expression):

Image result for sexy bald woman tattoos

And these facial tattoos:

Image result for sexy facial tattoo
And these piercings:
Image result for multiple ear hoopsImage result for snake bite piercings
Granted, Rhode would be visibly middle-aged, whereas Semra's always going to look like she's in her early twenties, but... Meh, I'd still smash. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Lol. Jack was the closest character I could think of.

I really really don’t like face tats, let alone any face piercings. (Yes, I’m very much a “face” person.)

Rhodes also has a lot of other tats as well which again I wouldn’t be into. Not a fan of bald/shaved head ladies either.

EDIT: However since I AM a trooper...

Smashing the top pic of the normal chick you posted.

Throwing a wig on the bald one then smashing.

Smashing the face tat freak from behind. (And making sure there’s no mirrors around)

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Oh, come on! You're telling me you wouldn't smash the second one without a wig? I would, and I don't even like coochie. cheeky

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I like some semblance of hair. Typically the longer the better.

Strangely enough if she had weird alien tentacles, quills, whatever on her head, she'd be more attractive. Go figure.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Fap away. ^_^

Image result for medusa

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

That's sick!

Mayana's underage!

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Medusa? Did ... did you just post a picture of me? How dare you! You pedo!

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

If there's snakes on the field, it's time to play ball. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Second one shaved her eyebrows and drew them back on, so no on her due to it being immoral to sex up the mentally retarded. Third one is a freak and not in the good way, and as for the rest, face piercings still continue to be gross.

I'm straight but my opinion would not change if they were all dudes.

Not saying I'd get anywhere near Semra either, I don't find violent psychopathy very hot.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Damn, didn't realize about the eyebrows... Now I feel dirty. >.<

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

To be fair, you could probably increase your survival chances with Semra, by skipping the foreplay thus cutting down the time that she has to potentially kill you.

Although, skipping the foreplay might just piss her off...

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I said this in the Discord, I dunno how a plagiarism thread got turned into what chicks Briar and I would fuck, but such are the derailments of CYS threads.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Makes perfect sense! You were talking about female characters, after all. And, apart from taking care of the house and the children, that's the only thing women are good for. So of course your conversation went that way. :P

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I hear they're also good in the kitchen. (Though I suppose that falls under "taking care of the house") ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Fuck it, I'll just pick Suzy.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Is that pic the one that was recruiting girls for her weird, sex cult? cheeky

... Well, at least she's got hair! ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

That's a young Kristen Bell actually. (Veronica Mars and bunch of other stuff)

Though Suzy from The Good Girl and Suzy's Strange Saga is what I've always what I've imagined her to look like as far as appearance.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Damn, they look REALLY similar. cheeky

Image result for allison mackImage result for kristen bell

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Kristen is much prettier.

However, given some of the epilogues in SSS, Suzy's personality could easily turn out to be either one.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I really need to read that.

... And I'm very glad we had this extremely important conversation. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

If we are taking third options, I stand by Isabella being the best waifu.  

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

And looking up "Naked female vampire" brings up some interesting results in the image section on Google...

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Well this is probably the closest to what Isabella looks like at least in a SFW way.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Daaaaaaymn, she fiiiiine. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Thank you for gracing our days with this, sir.  

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Lol this is exactly as I pictured Suzy, perfect cast.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Also ... Been reading through all of this again, and realized that @Endmaster keeps calling her "Rhodes". It's actually "Rhode", pronounced the same as "Road"... Just saying. cheeky

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

There was an "s" at the end of her name at some point. For some reason the typo stuck with me more than the real name.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Okay!

So... The unanimous conclusion we have all come to... Everybody wants to fuck Suzy and Isabella. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I was reminded of why exactly I stopped trying to find/add pics to stories, because it's a complete crapshoot on finding a match. Plus it takes too long.

Anyway for some reason I was inspired.

Annah (and the closest I could find to the "upgrade")

Zalmora

Yvette

Vera

Isabella (Again, out of a sake of completeness)

Lisa (Before and after ghoulification)

Madeline (Before and after evolution)

Ola (I really had a hard time finding some suitable islander chick)

Keira

Mara (Legal version ONLY!)

Tanya (Before, "that's not even her final form", and Hell General)

And of course Erin

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
One of these girls are not like the other... (Hint, it's the one the protag most consistently wants to bang because twincest is wincest).

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago
Oh, and most of the pics are pretty close to what I pictured in my head except one. I saw Mara as a readhead for some reason.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I'm not sure if I specified Mara's hair color, but it couldn't have been red.

Red tends to be a big red flag that something bad is going to happen (Hence why Madeline has redhair).

Zal and Vera were probably harder to find pics for. For Zal I was trying to look for an older female rogue and Vera is sort of non-descript, so I was looking for something that connected to her slaver tendencies.

Difficult to find a fully armored female demon as well.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Oh wait... Slaver tendancies? Maaaaybe not Vera then. These all from Rogues? I think I need to read it before I decide which one's my Waifu. ^_^

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

I'm pretty sure that Mara was implied to have black hair like her mother.

Choose Your Own Waifu!

5 years ago

Sounds about right. Pretty sure most of the ladies had black or brown hair in general.

Anyone blonde would have been related to the protagonist except for Yvette and I think I had her blonde due to her celestial blood.