Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What Is Dead, May Sometimes Whine

5 years ago

@mizal

I'm speaking up for my sis and I. I love how you guys pretend that we're sacrifices and "kill" us. Do you know how that affects the mind of a 6th grader, especially one suffering from depression? Honestly, us "shitposting children" as you described are posting more meaningful stuff than you. You don't bother to understand someones' feelings, which can hurt other people. You know what I call that? Stupid. Of course, being a moron who's destined to go to hell "aka you", I doubt that my post has an effect on you, aside from you "hacking" my account. But I don't care, 'cause I'll keep coming back.

5 years ago
Lol.

5 years ago
Really think I might as well give up my policy of being the 'nice admin'. Trying to warn complete fucking idiots that they're doing things that will get them banned and then explaining how not to get banned just ends with them throwing themselves into a dumpster and setting it on fire every time. Maybe I should just, you know, start banning them instead.

5 years ago
Got a chuckle out of the 'YouReallyThinkImDumb' alt. It...it's pretty self evident. Even taking into account we're speaking of a sixth grader with the reading skills of a second grader, the descent into full retardery was surprisingly swift with this one. Great job taking your sister down with you with your ridiculous little bitch fit earlier by the way, seeing how she actually had some potential as a writer. Hope it made you feel good to ruin it all for her.

5 years ago
Unbanned the main ClearSkies account for now to attempt communication with the one that absorbed all the others' brain cells in the womb.

5 years ago

I'm speaking up for all the members and I. I love how you fucktards pretend that we care about your fee fees. Do you know how that affects the mind of a CYStian, especially one blessed with sociopathy? 

Honestly, us “bullies” as you described are posting more meaningful stuff than you. You don't bother to understand that you’re not wanted here, which can annoy other people. You know what I call that? Retarded.

Of course, being a moron who's destined to go rope "aka you", I doubt that my post is going to get through to you, aside from you still flailing and whining.

But I don't care, 'cause I'll keep banning.

LOLZ

Speaking of which, ClearSkies is rebanned mainly because I don't believe in mercy along with the fact she failed to talk any sense into her "sister" anyway, proving that the pair of them deserve to stay banned because they're equally retarded.

5 years ago
Yeah guess it's for the best just napalming the whole IP for now, although I'd still be willing to talk to ClearSkies later assuming she can settle her desperate attention whore of a sister down. The messages I got from ClearSkies seemed to imply a good attitude and her stories looked decent, she's just seems confused because she's not seeing the posts we're removing or the edgy alts with names like 'Unstoppable Revenge' and 'ToxicVenom13' that just keep coming. Real shame that the medical technology of 13 years ago didn't allow for abortion of just 50% of the contents of a womb. Or she could've at least tried to absorbed the bad one, The Dark Half style.

5 years ago

I'll talk to my sister @mizal! But I would like to be unbanned, thanks.

5 years ago
Thanks for trying, and I'm sorry for what you have to live with every single day, wow. Once she stops doing kamikaze attacks on the site we'll talk, but you should probably just stop making alts for now because Endmaster is really getting into this game of Whack-a-Mole and they're really not helping the situation.

5 years ago
Re: your other question as to WHY, well you see, I gave you guys a warning because two of you wandering around the forums in constant vague confusion, making threads without topics or necroing years old ones was a bit much and you were starting to annoy people, but then your sister threw some kind of tantrum and since you're pretty much indistinguishable from the admin POV as long as you're sharing a connection, Endmaster banned you both. This is the same reason we always tell school friends not to share IPs, really can't keep track of who's who after a point and one retard can spoil things for all of them.

5 years ago
Hey ClearSkies, if you REALLY want your account back, you're gonna need to prove your dedication by physically taking away whatever device your sister is continuing to spam with in her autistic hysteria.

5 years ago
I'm here to deliver a message from the collective site so that nobody has to waste time replying here making the thread unecessarily long:

Lol

5 years ago
Pretty much lol. They always think they're doing something we haven't seen a thousand times before. She's literally been filling out registration forms for over an hour while I just tab in from Don't Starve occasionally and click a button. And I really don't even need to do that much when End is actively enjoying this. Got the address now anyway so I might have a bit of fun with that in the morning. They're pretty close to Corgi actually it turns out, I will have to ask him if he has any annoying little sisters.

5 years ago
Press alt+f4. Close the computer. Go outside, take a walk and enjoy the beautiful nature. It'll be ok, you'll see! It's just a website!

5 years ago
But, I don't think you understand how important it will be for her one day, while lying on her death bed, to be able to look back on this night and contemplate all the alt spamming she accomplished in the fleeting time she was given.

5 years ago
If you're not enjoying your time online it might be best just to do other stuff :)

For example I don't have a very enjoyable time writing in online forums (I just don't understand them :D ) so I don't very often. I don't challenge admins and mods to one on one head-butting competitions, tell them I'm more meaningful than them and accuse them of worsening my emotional state because that doesn't seem like a very effective way of dealing with my retardation vis-à-vis online forums, in fact it'd make me look more than a bit ridiculous if I did that (I'm not much of a forumer or whatever they're called). I just read a few posts from time to time, comment in a neutral or positive way when I feel like it might be beneficial to me or others (a.k.a. you) and spend most of my time doing other stuff.

If you take the Internet, the opinions of strangers and criticism seriously you make life far more difficult than it needs to be :)

5 years ago
Though one day if, for some strange reason, I feel like getting destroyed in an online way I'll have a few beers and go mental at EndMaster or Ford in the Lounge :D So bad at forum stuff though I'm not sure where I'd start :D :D

5 years ago

Ah, I do like it when trolls get hellbent on "revenge" and spend hours of their time making hundred of alternate accounts just so that they can complain about being banned... Don't give up guys! Just keep insulting the mods and telling them what terrible people they are. That'll get them to unban you. They love that shit! ^_^

5 years ago
I actually did unban ClearSkies a couple of times since she *seems* to be the innocent one of the pair. (If we're just getting trolled by one person, they're impressively good at switching between personalities and should really put that creativity and allllll that extra free time into writing characters in a story instead.)

Another of those experiments in mercy that's probably doomed to failure but, no one can say I don't try. Kind of find it amusing also that we appear to have an actual good/evil twin dynamic here, like, it's pretty messed up to follow your sister to a writing site just to get her banned and then spend hours working to sabotage her efforts there and keep her banned. But I guess that's just 13 year olds for you, they do tend to be sociopathic and selfish.

@Tim36D whatever happened to *your* retarded brother?

5 years ago

Still a person I know.

5 years ago
Welcome to the Internet. It's not a place for children.

5 years ago

Facts.

5 years ago

A conclusion that we've all begun to accept.