Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Old Newbie Bones From Cog Says Hi

3 years ago

Helo everyone. Havent been active on this site for a long while. Never posted anything so i thought i would say helo before posting anywhere else. I intend to be useful by reading and rateing  and reviewing stories. And in doing so wash my mind of the filth that is cog fagotery. Such as  changeing your personality and not voiceing your opinion for fear of getting someone triggerd. 

Seriously fuck that. I get the whole being a model citizen and treating people with respect but their rule of not ofending others is just dumb. Unlike this websites version of that rule.

I love this site for actualy haveing rules that are based on reality.

Old Newbie Bones From Cog

3 years ago

Welcome to sanity! You'll love it. ^_^

3 years ago

You have no idea. The freedom of just being yourself is liberating. No more cog gulag for me. Of course i will use my spyglas from time to time. Just to see how they fare.

Hey your avery. Author of  POF I saw you over there and the stuff they pulled you thrugh. Hope it didnt cost you too many painmillers. 

3 years ago

Well, I'm definitely a lot better off now. ^_^

3 years ago

good to hear your ok . And i meant painkillers. Gosh i hate spelling a word wrong or using contraptions. courtesy of my old tyrannical english teacher who only expected the best 

3 years ago

I wondered what a painmiller was. :p

3 years ago
I just figured it was one of those rolly-polly bugs, hopped up on opioids.

3 years ago
Wow, you really can't spell.

But your profile amuses me so welcome aboard.

3 years ago
Welcome to the Toxic Environment™ ^v^

3 years ago

I saw your stories. On the top rated list. Rest assured i shal read them .

3 years ago
Rules? I'm not sure why you would suggest we have rules here. They're really more guidelines...