Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

More Profiles

3 years ago

The last Profiles thread was getting a little too long, so I made a new one.
If you post a Profile Picture, you are able to tag the person you are giving the pfp to. And I figured that this new thread should add something new: think of a bio for the person as well (if you want)!

@stargirl

@MrAce321

(Thank you @PerforatedPenguin for the idea about the new thread and @mizal for reminding me that it still existed)

mod edit: To set a profile picture, save it to your device and go to My Stuff > Pictures and upload it. (Assuming it doesn't need to be edited to fit the file size restriction. Making it smaller or changing it to a .png or...if desperate, a .jpg file will help if it's over the limit, but hopefully anyone posting will have thought of that.) After it's uploaded, go to edit your profile and you'll be able to select it from there.

More Profiles

3 years ago

There's already a perfect profile for Ace, it's a rotten pig foot.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Oh. Mkay then, whatever floats their boat!

Oh no

3 years ago
Oh my gosh. I just realized what I said. Oh crap.

Oh no

3 years ago
What? Who are you?

Why are there so many kids? Where's my combat walker gosh darn it?

Oh no

3 years ago
This is AL, btw. I just realized what I said and I knew that I immediately screwed up.

Oh no, it's retarded.

3 years ago

Yeah I just realized that. And I had to put this account down, you've already got a couple and we don't like people using too many alts. Not even when it's you, sorry.

More Profiles

3 years ago
WHO DARES TAG M--

Oh. Okay fine, carry on.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Thanks, but I don't know how to make it my profile picture. Could you help me please????

More Profiles

3 years ago
AL's got it in kind of a weird image format, just use it from here:

Save it and go to My Stuff > Pictures to upload it to the site, and after that you can go to your profile and select it.

More Profiles

3 years ago

More Profiles

3 years ago
@Klockwerk

Surely you wouldn't dare continue to run around naked while ignoring TWO admins picking your outfit out for you? Just needs a bit of cropping, unless you're going with Malk's.

More Profiles

3 years ago

@jordanvang what about this one? 

More Profiles

3 years ago

We don't talk about that...

More Profiles

3 years ago

@Karasu

More Profiles

3 years ago

@chumm

(it was a good opportunity) 

More Profiles

3 years ago

you know what, why not?

More Profiles

3 years ago
@Garrison_Bell TIL Pride and Prejudice and Zombies also got made into a comic book.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Whoa! Nice! Yeah, I definitely need to check that out.

More Profiles

3 years ago
If you want to use it as an avatar, just save it and then go to My Stuff > Pictures to upload it to the site. Then you can select it when editing your profile.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Ok. Cool. Thanks!

More Profiles

3 years ago
@chumm @jordanvang @Pokosan @P6tatas I scoured the entire internet for the prettiest potato I could find.

More Profiles

3 years ago
@Serendipity21 I can never see the word serendipity without thinking of the books.

More Profiles

3 years ago

That potato looks like some bald person's head with an alien fungus growing on it.

In fact the little growth on the left looks like a mini-head crab.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Oh no... I can't escape it

More Profiles

3 years ago
Actually I'd missed somehow that you already were given the new one, just saw the jordanvang account was blank. Is this the one you're going to be using now, by the way? Generally we don't let people run around with multiple accounts, but I was going to ask which you were keeping since I knew you'd had a lot of work done on that old contest game in the other one.

More Profiles

3 years ago

Oh, well, yeah, if you're gonna nuke an account, nuke my other one. I'll stick with this one. I'd prefer to remain anonymous to those who already don't know my name, lol.

More Profiles

3 years ago
@PerforatedPenguin If you ever feel like a change, these little guys are known as Penglings:

More Profiles

3 years ago
*Gasp*
Let me just grab them real quick...!

More Profiles

3 years ago
Yikes!

More Profiles

3 years ago

Those look scary. :[

More Profiles

3 years ago
@eskat Armadillos are my spirit animal, why not try this one on? And the story looks good so far! (Make sure you put End Game links at the endings before publishing though.)

More Profiles

3 years ago
@325boy

More Profiles

3 years ago

@Biscuits

More Profiles

3 years ago
Just noticed that there's default profile pictures now, nice.

More Profiles

3 years ago

I decided to infiltrate the penguin army.

More Profiles

3 years ago
>_>