Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
Gone but not forgotten. While peeing on a fence, as is appropriate given his name, Wizzy was struck by lightning. Although he miraculously survived, the ensuing thunder gave him a frighten so great he had a heart attack. RIP WizzyCat, died of shock (non-electric).

peecat appreciation thread or, if you're a dog, peecat pisscorpse party.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
So... Ford is an admin now?

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
I like the direction your dick leans

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
The weather has had its way rampaging across this great nation of ours for far too long. It's time to set an example. We need justice for Wizzy.

As the sheriff around these parts I hereby offer a 10,000 point reward to anyone who brings me that thunder and its lightning bolt accomplice, dead or alive. I'll see them hanged for this if it's the last thing I do.

The rain is also wanted for questioning as a possible witness.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
Commended by mizal on 7/14/2021 9:23:01 PM
For you Sheriff.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
That's super cute. You should make an art request thread and then abandon it when Brad asks for a drawing of his fursona.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago

I will ask, but don't worry. I'll make sure to wait a bit this time before ruining it for everyone.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
Thank you.
I did notice poor Brad's fursona was breaking the art threads.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago

Honestly, I won't miss him. That kid was a real fabulich, if you know what I'm saying.

Wizzy is dead

2 years ago
Honestly, I heard he had a freakishly small torso. But that doesn't matter now.

Wizzy is alive

2 years ago
The reports of Wizzy's death are greatly exaggerated. Turns out that it was fake news all along and Wizzy is actually alive, but in hiding somewhere. The body which was excessively sullied at the burial belonged to some other warrior cat and a manhunt for the real Wizzy is currently being discussed by authorities.

Wizzy is dead again

2 years ago
He died from joy according to the ever-accurate dutchmun Enterpride.

F

Wizzy is dead again

2 years ago
Anyone who doubts my prophetic accuracy can first suck my dick and secondly look up (hi) my impeccable results at predicting the noob contest.

Also, these were his last words. Ignore the imposter currently masquerading as our favorite cat.

F

Wizzy is dead again

2 years ago
It was really nice of them to posthumously award him the win for the contest, imo.