Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

writing

2 years ago
Hi! I'm new and started a fanfiction story game, but I don't know how to get in to write it. Help, please!

writing

2 years ago

My Stuff > Storygames > Edit > Chapters & Pages

writing

2 years ago
I'm so glad you helped her, now you get to be first in line to read about gender swapped Harry Potter.

writing

2 years ago

The sexually abused Harriet Potter!

writing

2 years ago

I... may have been too hasty. Who knew they made fem Harry Potter landmines to step on these days, truly sinister.

writing

2 years ago
The username didn't tip you off?

writing

2 years ago
Anything 'fanfiction' should trip the alarms...

writing

2 years ago
Thanks! That really helps! And now I have time to tell you to go fuck yourself.

writing

2 years ago
It should be noted she's literally replying to her own post here.

writing

2 years ago
again,I'm new I'm trying to reply to him

writing

2 years ago
Why are you being so rude to someone who was actually willing to help you?

writing

2 years ago
did u not read their comments below that.

writing

2 years ago
And if you ever overcome your inherent retardation enough to actually finish your shitty fanfic, he'll happily say it again and get points for doing it.

writing

2 years ago
I just fucking started and you can not use that word.

writing

2 years ago
Says who?

writing

2 years ago
What will happen next? Why can't that word be used? Will the thought police show up now? Can we get the site shut down because someone used a forbidden word? Where is the list of words that we cannot use? Can we submit additional words to be included on that list?

writing

2 years ago
If you're old enough to say fuck, then you're old enough to be called a retard. Or was it shit that offended you so much? Edit: And I can't read you asshole.

writing

2 years ago

Well obviously we've labeled you incorrectly.

From now on we'll call you a faggot instead.

writing

2 years ago
Being able to communicate coherently in English has nothing to do with the site editor, and when your first act on learning someone doesn't like your story idea is to get emotional and lash out, that tells me some things about your future here, on a writing site where authors post things to get critical feedback.

And since you claimed to be 23 when you registered, like it or not I think your posts in this thread contain enough information to make certain assumptions about your capabilities.

It's far, far too late for anyone to hope you'll grow out of this I'm afraid.

writing

2 years ago

Being a good samaritan is a thankless job. :(

writing

2 years ago
MHD has drawn a whole series about this.

writing

2 years ago

Ouch, how will I ever recover? Might have to hire a therapist.

writing

2 years ago

Hello! It's come to my attention that you did something retarded.

In order to avoid this in the future, I recommend clicking this button and then using basic context clues to tell what post you're supposed to reply to.

If the issue persists, a second diagram can be posted containing arrows and labels.

If you're still having trouble, our staff offers a revolutionary belt procedure that stops retardation in its tracks.

writing

2 years ago
Also, please, if you're feeling abused, please do see this thread for additional assitance.

writing

2 years ago
And if they need additional additional assistance, End has a good visual aid he provides at times like these.

writing

2 years ago

Hang Myself Noose GIF - Hang Myself Noose Tying Noose GIFs

writing

2 years ago
You call yourself a demon slayer, yet you glorify a series as unholy and demonic as Harry Potter.

writing

2 years ago
Well, tbf, if they're going to turn Harry into a trans-feminist version, perhaps they'll change the story round a bit, too...

writing

2 years ago
Zweihanderr is a much better name for a demon slayer anyway, let's be real.

writing

2 years ago

I gotta say, I see this whole thread as an absolute win.

writing

2 years ago
Curse it, I've missed action again.

I hope this noob comes back, I haven't had a turn with the belt yet

writing

2 years ago
I think it might help to think of this entire forum as a social deduction game. If you make a thread and this happens, you've lost: Badly, and on the the first round.

writing

2 years ago

The funniest thing is he attacked the one guy who actually helped him.

writing

2 years ago

At times like this, there's really only one thing to do. Luna, when you return, if you want a really powerful mod to come to your defense and put all these people in their place, tag Endmaster 3 times. Use the '@' symbol, then type EndMaster right after that. 3 times is the charm.

It's an activation code that not many people know about these days. What happens after is total destruction. In fact, I'm risking a lot by telling this to you right now. 

Best of luck! Happy writing :)

writing

2 years ago
The only thing that can save your story now is testicular cancer.