Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Quick thought. "The Lounge" makes me think about a cozy place which you have anal with friends. I've been reading a lot of forum posts and some of them have had that vibe, like they are something you would say while enjoying some anal with friends in the woods. I just think that is cool that we can all enjoy anal with other people with similar interests and make friends here.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Faggot

Retarded Musings

one year ago
Interesting.
Can I suggest the use of richer vocabulary? The use of repetitive words doesn't help with expression.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Bye, bitch.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
How mature, It amazes me.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I have aged well into beautiful maturity. Thanks.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
I never said otherwise.
I hope your day continues to be productive and enjoyable :)

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Of course.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Agreed. Why settle on faggot when there is such a rich variety of alternatives? Might I suggest:

poof

ponce

pansy

queen

fairy

bender

batty boy

bum chum

backdoor bandit

brownpipe engineer

fudge packer

jobbie jabber

rear admiral

rump ranger

tail gunner

Seriously, up your games people! This is a writing site, you know?

Retarded Musings

one year ago
I really like the way "Jobbie Jabber" sound.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Jobbie Jabber it is! ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

What's the difference between "poof" and "poofter" or is it just like a fag/faggot situation. (Same thing, just one is shorthand)

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Yeah, pretty much. Is poof a British thing? You guys are really missing out! It just feels so much nicer to say. "Poof" is a nice, woody word, whereas "fag" is a nasty, tinny word.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I've only ever seen poof/ter used by the Brits. Ponce is another one I've only heard the Brits use with any frequency.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Ponce is another nice woody word. Maybe that's why we Brits are considered so polite. It's hard to sound angry and hateful when you're saying nice, friendly sounding words like "poof" or "ponce" ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Fag or faggot has sort of transcended the original "gay" meaning though. Nowadays you just use it towards anyone who is acting like a faggot.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Butt pirate is a neglected classic 

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I bet they spend lots of time swabbing the poop deck. ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

You forgot Pillow Biter.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

That's a new one for me! I'll add it to my homophobic vocabulary.

See, Cygnus was right! What lovely vibes we're getting, all coming together to bond over mutual interests. ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Surprised you hadn't heard that one before, though maybe this is one of those cases where it's used more in the US. The US does always tend to go for more vulgar and direct imagery.

Conjures the image of hardcore painful anal that the receiver in such an engagement is crying and desperately keeping from screaming by biting a pillow. (Ponce and poof do sound more like just effeminate dudes prancing in a field of flowers)

Of course this isn't to rule out that this would be limited to gay dudes since it could easily be a girl taking it in the ass painfully.

However like my daughter Green (And one of your fellow civil Brit citizens) said anal sex is the gayest thing you can do with a woman, so it still applies.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I dunno, I kind of feel like getting a woman to paint your nails is gayer than fucking her in the ass.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I'd say a woman pegging you in the ass would be the gayest.

I guess it's all a slippery slope though.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I remember a comedy skit that argued that straight men are gayer than gay men, and it made a pretty valid point.

What do straight men want? "I want a woman! I want her to be beautiful and delicate and feminine, with nice soft skin and wear pretty dresses and smell like flowers."

Whereas gay men are like, "Yeah, I wanna fuck a bloke! I want a great big, strong, sweaty, hairy bloke and I want him to fuck me right in the ass." ... That's the most hard core shit I've ever heard! Seriously, straight guys are pussies compared to them. ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Dang.

Gunned down, just like that.

This really is the Wild West like MHD's drawings always said.

Good thing this is fantasy Wild West where we have necromancy, but the good kind.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
I've been taking a couple weeks break from the site, but it's reassuring to see things are being handled so well in my absence.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

This is a family friendly website.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Well that's an "interesting" perspective on things I guess, but we don't judge around here. You do you.

Anyway, the slave story you're making seems like it would be enhanced if we were able to play as a slaver too.

I feel like this would allow people to get into the mind of a slaver and the struggles they go through in the business. It would make the game more immersive, plus it's always nice to get both sides of a story.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
Thanks for the recommendations, I may try to add this on a new version. I will have to keep the original as it is,because it is technically homework and that other perspective may not be considered "School Appropriate".

Retarded Musings

one year ago
These are all good points! If the slaver had something sad happen to them in their childhood, and they dress stylishly and get off some good one liners, most audiences would recognize them as the misunderstood antihero. It's not a leap from there for a realistic story to put forward the idea that it's the slaves themselves who are evil.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
No one is good or evil in reality though. I agree with the idea that morality is grey in most cases.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
And if the slaver is trans, you'll have a Netflix series offer, too

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Hmmm yes. A netflix series about a trans slaver in the 1800's. Just the thing to raise the subscriber rates.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
This series is about modern slavery, it's time for slavers to get woke.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Ah I see. I suppose my joke doesn't hold up as much then. What class is this for exactly?

I'm Retarded

one year ago

The class is Practical Living, it has everything, from money management to relationships. Basically How to have a normal live and not die trying.

Retarded Musings

one year ago
Commended by EndMaster on 4/22/2022 5:47:51 PM

Wow. They teach all of that in special ed? 

Retarded Musings

one year ago
Oh I remember they had one of those at my high school. It basically really was only for special kids though. The school also let the spelling bee kids from other classes use their computers to study since it was just implicitly understood they weren't doing anything useful with them.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

How cool of your school to do that. 

Retarded Musings

one year ago
I guess every high school is different, my class is full of kids looking for easy credits

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Honestly if I do a story with a trans protagonist, she's totally going to be a slaver now.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Make them a minority trans slaver and you'll have an Oscar movie in the works. ^_^

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Brings a whole new meaning to Transatlantic Slave Trade.

Retarded Musings

one year ago

Retarded Musings

one year ago

I'll be here all week folks.