Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

I had a spontaneous memory of this site right now and came back to see that when I was 12 and on this site I made no impact whatsoever on the history smh. Idk how I remembered this site existed but I guess it was a portion of my life. Hope you all are doing well lmao.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago
You were a prolific poster for awhile there and a pretty memorable retard to some, if that makes you feel better.

How's life these days?

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Pretty good except for the fact I may still be such a retard as I just fell off a parking garage and broke my knee and wrist, along with a concussion. Going into softmore year of college and a frat kid now with my second girlfriend. It's just funny to me seeing how long ago this shit was I was deadass like twelve it's kinda insane to me. How's life going for ya'll here?

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

I remember you, never realized we were the same age though. Glad you're doing good, hope that concussion doesn't leave you too brain-damaged.

CYS has only grown stronger since those days though, with a lot of cringe being replaced by high-quality members and stories. If you actually want to read, there's a lot of good shit you can check out. I also think that the forums have grown in maturity and quality, while retaining the, uh, charms that the site has always had.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Arguably Mason's impact on CYS history was a bit more of a lynchpin than one would think.

It was he who went and snitched to Pedo Mod Kiel about the ye olde villain lair forming a "Hate club" about him, which then set up the chain of events that eventually lead to Kiel going into hysterics and things spiraling so much that it lead to Kiel's swift downfall.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Did he witness the fall of Kiel? If not, then he might be in for a bit of a shock lmao

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Mason was still around when the fall happened and he sort of disappeared. Then he popped back in a few times and didn't do anything of note.

Funny enough Mason actually did contribute greatly to one of the very rare story collaborations on here. It was Bucky and a few others from the old villain lair. Mason wrote a good sized portion for the story and it wasn't even horrible.

However, after he snitched to Kiel, Bucky deleted all his contributions to the story. Hardly mattered too much since in a few months Bucky got into an argument with Mizal and Axiom and he deleted their contributions to the story and then he just deleted it entirely since there wasn't much left except what he and Steve wrote I believe.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

I would expect nothing less of 2017 CYS!

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Can't believe you guys would sink so low as to discriminate against pedos.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago
"They're discriminating you!" still makes me laugh.

So everyone did the expected amount of shittalking about the 12 year old who had been allowed into our inner sanctum just to immediately to run off and tattle to mommy. (And I have never trusted a 12 year old since. Especially TCat.)

But Bucky's level of bitter unrelenting hate was WEIRD. Like, many months later this grown ass man still was just so mad and incensed at this great betrayal. By a 12 year old on the internet. Reminded me of how IAP, a man in his forties, hated Ford for years for reporting him for duel cheating when he was 14 or something.

(Although I think Mason at the time was claiming to be 14. But 12 makes a hell of a lot more sense considering his posting back then.)

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

To be fair, I do also tend to take a dwarf grudge view to betrayal. 

At the time Mason definitely was a snitching bitch ass faggot , however since it turned to work out in our favor, taking his age into consideration, time passed since the betrayal, his lack of presence here, there’s no real need to keep up the hostility.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

The craziest thing is I can't even remember why I did that. The best explanation I can provide is that I had no clue about Kiel and this insane pedo shit I'm seeing rn. Probably too young to even understand, but the fact I acted that way is actually hilarious ngl that was some snitch shit.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Would be lying if I said it didn't make me cringe to see this now. Still appreciate the love I remember you and a couple other people as being some dope people to meet I actually don't regret a thing seeing as I had the frontal lobe of a baby back then. Memory is kinda fuzzy but I can't even be mad at the fact that people would've disliked how I acted back then because me now would've thought the same. Dope to see you guys still doing this shit though and hope y'all are doing well.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago
Don't fall off a parking garage you retard

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago
Well that's.... better than being hit by a car? Gotra look on the bright side of these things!

Obviously hoping the concussion doesn't turn into anything serious, those are scary. Broken knee *really* sucks though, damn. But you're young so hopefully that'll heal without any lingering issues.

I guess this is as good a time aa any to suddenly remember a writing site exists if you're not gonna be too mobile for awhile. How DID you manage to fall off a parking garage though, damn lol.

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Well that's.... better than being hit by a car? Gotra look on the bright side of these things!

:sadpepe:

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

I'm doing good currently my knee is okay but my wrist is sort of healing up and I'm returning here to just throw some energy down on the paper because I've been so damn bored now that I'm back home during summer break. Hopefully, no promises, I could potentially have something posted or some shit that would be cool.

As for the fall, I was hanging off a clearance pole upside down and my friend tried to hang with me and I plummeted headfirst lmfao. Just a little drunk and off some other shit will do that to you. I felt like a dumbass after but I couldn't blame my friend seeing as it was equally both of our fault. Recovery was tough and they had me on percs but my girlfriend just showered me until I became cognitive enough and then i ended up flushing the percs down the toilet because I don't wanna go down into that dark hole. 

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago
disgusting

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

What is?

Mason Jar's visit

11 months ago

Ford is.