Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Contest Winners

16 years ago

Chooseyourstory.com is pleased to announce our contest winners!!

After hours and hours of deliberation, we have made our decision. We evaluated each and every game that was eligible on several factors including creativity, entertainment value, overall coolness, and your opinions.   We can assure you, it was quite a difficult decision! Well, without further ado:

Grand Prize Winner:   Endmaster for Necromancer .  If you haven't read this story yet we strongly encourage you to do so.  It's a rewarding interactive experience.  Endmaster won Contest Trophy, March5th00's Trophy, a printed (hopefully bound?) copy of your work, 300 Experience points and $75.

Second Place Winner:  TSMPaul for Mechanised Assault Unit .  Again, a truly engaging story.  Though we felt it lacked a certain amount of control we couldn't walk away once we started reading.  TSMPaul won $25 & 200 Experience Points

Honorable Mention:  Rommel for Terra Proxima: First Strike.  An original take on the chooseyourstory website, an engaging (albeit random) world of choice, and another featured story (although we regret to say it misplaced another of Rommel's stories to get there.)  Rommel won 100 additional Experience Points for his story.

We tried hard to get t-shirts printed up to give to each contest winner, but unfortunately we weren't able to coordinate it in time / agree on a graphic / get a good price.  Hopefully next year! 

Those of you who are winners, please contact us with the "contact us" link below with your email address.  We will ship you your winnings.  Points have already been added.  Congrats to all winners!

To those of you who did not win - know that your stories were not over-looked.  There was exceptional quality made for this contest that included such great stories as Equilibrium, Ducky Park, & Captured.  We hope you've all enjoyed reading these stories as much as we have!  Thanks for everyone's continued efforts here at www.chooseyourstory.com

CYSID & the CYS admins.

Contest Winners

16 years ago

I tried to contact you through the link, but when I tried to send a message I got an "invalid error"

Should I just PM one of the admins my email address so we can discuss details there?

Contest Winners

16 years ago

damn!  ok pm me or chocobot.

march

Contest Winners

16 years ago
Congrats EndMaster, TSMPaul, and Rommel.