Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
I just got back, they're awesome, especially the canadian side. Americans got the bad side. We can't even see our falls!
We went on the maid of the mist and saw a fire works display from our hotel w/LIGHTING IN THE BACKROUND! We ate at the rotating restuant skylar that gives you a great veiw of the falls.

Well, anyone else been there?

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
ive been there. they are beautiful. from both sides in my opinion. i want to go back, its been over a decade since i went.
nate

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Yeah, I only really saw them from the canadian side, from there it seemed like Americans could barely see the front of the AMERICAN falls. Unless its from the outlook thing or goat island (island between the falls)

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
yup, Canadians love saying that, we know we got the better side :P

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
yes we did. I've been there from the U.S. side and it's not as clear the the Candian side. I've seen the canadian side about 8 times. My elementary/middle school always took us there so I've gone a lot. I've been once since I' moved and I love the canadian side more. RED AND WHITE ROCKS!!! lmao

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
agreed! and the fudge from the local stores taste so good :)

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Haha, what's funny is that we went to Niagara Falls for our Middle School Senior Trip last Friday. lol The Cave of the Winds was awesome because we got completely and utterly soaked! Maid of the Mist was a bitch, though. I barely got any of the mist. Oh well. At least my friends and I pissed of some other people as we chanted "GET SOME!!!" We also discussed how awesome Chuck Norris is with our English teacher who pwns. Yeah, it was pretty fun. Except for the fact that we weren't allowed to get dip n' dots. Still, memorable.
We were on the American side, BTW. When I'm a Senior in High School, we'll invade Canada for our Senior Trip.

MY ROFLFALLS GO FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!111one

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Never been :(

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF CANADIAN AND NOT HAVE GONE TO ONE OF THE NATURAL WONDERS OF THE WORLD?!!1?! or are you too far away? I've heard that Canada is rather large...

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Anubis, where are you from?

I wanted to go to Niagara Falls because I was told there was an International Werewolf Hall of Fame nearby. 

Later, I found out the person who told me that was joking.

I've never been to Niagara Falls.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Oh yeah, if 3j's from Vancouver, he's like, nearly all the way across the country from Niagara Falls.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
seth, they are ALOT of museums, Ripleys believe it or not, wax people, lego and a lot more. I didn't see any werewolf though.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

most of that stuff is childish tho, its actually quite annoying how there are so many arcade places... too many annoying kids screaming...

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

Rather large?

From me to NF, its just over 2700 kilometers. . .

Considering the fact that the United states is 4227 kilometers from coast to coast. . .

Thats a long journey.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Yeah, "rather large" is supposed to be a comedic understatement.

And Seth, I live in Western New York (the State), so it's about an hour-long drive to Niagara Falls from my school.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Lucky. I think its a 40 hour drive for me -- at least.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Twenty hour plane flight for me. And then some driving.

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
Correcting the spelling, that's all.

australia, canada, us, anywhere else?

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
There was a british School Teacher around for awhile.

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
who was that?

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
maggiethehatcher

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
Oh, is she the one that did that weird school story?

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
Yeah!

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
wow, you're excited about that. . .

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
I'm beyond excited, I'm OFSTED!

Niagara Falls

15 years ago
lol!

Seriously, what the hell was that game about?  I remember there was some guy in the closet or something, and I didn't know what was going on most of the time.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

It was about being a teacher who was about to be inspected by OFSTED!

It was actually featured by March very briefly

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Yeah.  Um.  What's OFSTED?

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Pretty sure its an agency that checks out teachers

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Office For Students and Teachers with Erectile Dysfunction? Anyone? ...No? ......okay...

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
HAHAHAAHHA

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

Hi Seth,

In answer to your question it's an inspection on English schools. I live in England and I am still in primary school in Year 5.

Bye

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Don't say "bye". This isn't a chat room, it's a forum.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
and I made you an avatar that you never used :(

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Nice.
USA
Canada
England
Australia

Russia anyone...
an Anartican?
Japan maybe....
Egypt?!?

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

More likely to be chinese :P

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Soon, CYS will rule the world!!!!!!!!!

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

I'll fly to the caribbean and post from like Aruba or Barbados or something :P does that count?

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
If you buy a house. :P

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
What about Israel? Everyone forgets Israel! lol

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

no comment.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
SEE WHAT I MEAN!? No one even comments about Israel! lol

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
didnt badger like go over seas somewhere? i cant remember where he ended up...
nate           

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
God he was incredible. I really looked up to that guy.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
He comes online sporadically. And by sporadically, I mean once every year. Maybe twice if we - the suppliant members who drool over Magus's awesomeness - are lucky.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

That's Karacan, Anubis.

We're talking about Badger: Author of Vengeance/Gauntlent.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
...Same difference!!!111 lol

Niagra Falls

15 years ago

Wow.  That was terrible, anubis.  Seriously, that's like saying Caesar and Genghis Khan were like one in the same.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
That's like saying your mom and the chick I did last night were the same! Oh wait, THEY ARE!!

lol, Horrible 'your mom' joke.

Niagra Falls

15 years ago
Cool, hope you had a good time, sure you did. I heard about that but I don't think I've been there. It's possible, I'd probably remember.