Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It's been a VERY long time

13 years ago

Wow. I can't believe I still remembered My Adventure Game (or Choose Your Story, I guess the revamp happened while I was away :D) after all these years. I haven't been around because my interest in writing dropped (thanks to my high school for that :/) but, after a long time, I'm back. I didn't know much about this place though; heck, I only published my last game 4 years ago. Things have probably changed from what I was able to glean back then.

Anyway, I'm here, I'm a better writer, I'm (hopefully) more mature than I was before (don't count on it though ;) ) and I look forward to getting to know this community.

Also, for the last two weeks or so I've been working on a storygame just to refresh my mind about the way things work; if anybody is willing to try it out and give me feedback on every little detail you're free to go and have a look: http://chooseyourstory.com/Story/Eventia_2086.aspx

Anyway, it's good to see you guys again (even though a lot of you probably barely remember me if not at all :P)

PS: Is there any way I can get my username changed? Wanna shed the old snake skin :)

13 years ago
No username changing or I would too, I joined right before you did but I've seen the evolution of the site, it's pretty crazy.

Anyways welcome back, and good luck with your writing.

13 years ago

Usernames can't get much better than this, eh? Just kidding, although, it's easy to remember.

13 years ago
I'd change mine to 3J. If you see a Pleionosis or a SereneParadox, on a different website, it's me.

13 years ago

I think minimum characters is 4.

13 years ago
Whatever, they can bend the rules :)

13 years ago

Yours should be J cubed with a superscript. :P

And welcome back man. I like my username, and it has never changed since 1994 when I was typing about on a UNIX box.