Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dreams

13 years ago

This may seem like a weird post, but has anyone had some really spectacular, or creepy, dreams? I once had this dream after i went to this place one summer and my friend who had gone there with me had the same dream! He even described it first! Now THAT'S weird! Has anyone else had some weird dream encounters? Or just had a cool dream?

Dreams

13 years ago
I have extremely vivid dreams all of the time. Sometimes really weird ones, and... like most dreams, they rarely make any sense at all.

I've never had a dream where someone had the same dream as me before. But usually when I have dreams, I don't realize they were dreams until a little while after I wake up.

Dreams

13 years ago

i once had a dream where i was in a house on fire and i died, but i then had the dream again and it added on. Before the burning fire started, i was mining minerals with this boy (the same boy who had the alien dream with me) and then the fire started. Everyone got out but me. When i went to get out, the door disappeared. Then I saw a window and I jumped through that, then I turned around to see the window again and I jumped through it again. Then I found the boy sitting on a stool with his mother holding him on his shoulders. He looked up and smiled, and I smiled as well.

That's what happened, and then a few years later, we met again in the same school! What are the odds??

Dreams

13 years ago
Wow! That's super weird. I rarely have recurring dreams. But I remember once I had a really odd dream about the Earth coming to an end.

At first, we found out that scientists were trying to use chemicals and stuff to manipulate the atmosphere to solve global warming, but they messed it up and the effect was going to get multiplied so that in 20-30 years it was going to wipe out all humans.
Me and this random guy decided to go find these scientists and we got there and yelled at them, and then I think the guy killed one of them. I didn't like the guy at all and was scared of him, but the world was all chaos by this point and I needed him to protect me. So I tagged along with him.

Later in the dream, it some how changed so that the problem is actually that the sun was going to explode and destroy the Earth entirely by like... the end of the day or something like that. I followed the guy around, and we were in this abandoned house (that wasn't destroyed or anything, it just was empty, didn't even have furniture) and then we were waiting around because we knew the sun was going to explode in just a few moments. We waited, then heard an explosion noise, and then everything got very light and very warm, and then I died. And that's when I woke up.

It was really surreal though, and I don't think I can fully explain exactly how it felt when I woke up, but it was really weird.

Dreams

13 years ago

The boy who I was talking about  once had a dream where this girl had a knife and she cut him, and then when he woke up, he had scratches on his arms!

Dreams

13 years ago
That's bizarre. Both of you have died in your dreams which is nuts because I always wake up prior to that happening.

Dreams

13 years ago
I've had quite of few where I’ve been killed or severely wounded in some way…

1. Suffocated by a plastic bag over the head from some day walking vampire chick. Woke up before I “died”. I was about 5 or 6 when I had that dream.

2. Head ripped off by a blue cyclops that was apparently living in my house. Everything went black then I was back in the living room where upon I left the house.

3. Stabbed in the throat with a pen knife by an evil doppelganger of my Dad. Everything went black, then red and there was a “countdown screen” 3, 2, 1 and then I woke up.

4. Nuked while I was trying to get to shelter. (Had some zombies in it before the blast too actually) Woke up just as I saw the bright light.

5. Ripped apart by an evil doppelganger of my Mom, who had burst out of some room screaming at me. I like how my Dad was also there and didn’t try to help me! Lol. Woke up just as everything was going black.

6. Blasted with a shotgun by some escaping robbers. Didn’t die, but I wasn’t moving too far since I was practically in two pieces.

7. Riddled with bullets by some Muslim fundies. Blown off limbs were replaced with fully functional crash test dummy/legoesque ones. I think I must've fell asleep watching the news on the middle east or something.

Just to name a few, but none of those really bothered me though.

Used to have ongoing dreams since high school of failing classes or finding out it was the end of the semester and I had this class I hadn’t been going to, or whatever. Usually these consist of some sort of weird combo of people I used to go to school with from all grades. I’d see people from college right along people from middle school together.

Those ones would probably be more equivalent to my “nightmares” since a few of them didn’t have over the top elements and I’d wake up wondering if I was REALLY failing a class or something.

Dying’s fine, but failure is not an option!

Dreams

13 years ago
Yeah my nightmares always tend to do with failure or letting someone down. Whenever I'm in a 'typically' scary situation, I tend to take the movie critics position and just make fun of the dream for 'poor lighting and effects' or whatever while being chased by whatever's chasing me.

Dreams

13 years ago

I've never had one where I 'died' but I've had a few sad dreams. One of my saddest was there was this guy, who I could've SWORN I knew, but anyway, he died and now he was this ghost in this mirror and I had to do this mission (I think it was something about retrieving stolen shoes. WHY?!?!) then he could live again. But I had to finish the mission before a certain amount of time or he'll be a ghost forever, gone from the mirror, roaming the earth...alone. So when I finished it, I ran to the mirror where the man who told me about the mission was and I had a huge smile on my face. I ran up to the mirror and he was gone.

"You said I could save him!" I yelled to the man, still staring at the mirror.

"If you did it in a certain amount of time. He's gone now. But you did do a good deed." He answered, calmly.

My eyes started to tear up and I woke up with a start. Even though I knew it was a dream as soon as I woke up, the ghost seemed so real, and I thought I knew him.....so I cried anyway.

Dreams

13 years ago

Scratch that, I think it was only 1 year, not several.

Dreams

13 years ago

Oh, just ignore that post above me. Just focus on the one about the ghost.

Dreams

13 years ago

All I can remember about my dreams is that they're all awesome and would make me rich if only I could remember them.

Dreams

13 years ago

Yes. Same as I.

Dreams

11 years ago
Yesturday i had a dream about the end of the world. I was searching illegal games on my android and found a battlefield clone. I played it for some time then realized that it was actually happening, not in the game. Terminator were firing with mgs and rpgs. I ran in a building and saw someone whom i considered John Connor. He gave me a gun which turned into a candy cane. We ran through the battlefield...[i don't remember]... I was peering a glass window and below me humans were dying. The whole scene was like the Omaha Beach level in Medal of honor allied assault. Crap!..

Dreams

11 years ago
And then i woke up...

Dreams

11 years ago
My saddest dream... Me and my friend were sitting on a cliff when suddenly i touched him and he fell down... And then i checked the camera if it had recorded something [it was a cctv, i wonder what it was doing on that place] . Fortunately, it hadn't and i was safe. I ran away. When people asked me what happened to him i replied in a IDONTKNOW. I don't remember after that...