Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
What should you do if you have a relationship problem?

I'm having trouble with my "girlfriend". What do you think I should do? How do you solve conflicts in romance?

Relationship troubles

12 years ago

Is this a serious question? Or are you being so vague for some other reason?

If it is serious, then you should probably talk it out. Like you're trying to do by posting this. But I think the issue would be better resolved if you gave us a little more information.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago

I'm also interested to hear why girlfriend is in quotes.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago

She probably tried to convince him that her phone was actually his father.

Nag, I believe the proper course of action is to take her phone and simply throw it on the ground.  This sends the message that both your dad's not a phone and that you will not take part in her system.  I heard of a guy with the same problem, and this is how he handled it.  As far as I know, it worked out really well!

Anyway, good luck.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago

Lol :)

Pearls of wisdom from Zero, you should listen Nag.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
I do, shiny pearls

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
Love that song.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
LOL,
You are so funny Zero.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
Welcome to the Real World Jacka*s! Ahhh Lonely Island references are so wonderful...

Relationship troubles

12 years ago
Because in another thread she asserted that she was raped by her cousin who is a female but she's not sure if she loves her but bla bla bla. Troll.

Relationship troubles

12 years ago

Is he.. she still even around anymore?  I have trouble referring to Nag as a she, because of the picture.  I'd say it seems too mannish, but I think biologically ambiguous is a better term.