Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Announcing the EndMaster Trophy!

11 years ago

Good news, everyone! A new trophy is up for grabs:

It's the EndMaster trophy, and with 8 (!) featured storygames and a contest under his belt, there's no question that he's earned it. Congats, EndMaster!

11 years ago

Congrats

11 years ago

within one minute of posting, that's a new record for me

11 years ago

Congrats, End!

11 years ago

I could image no one better to give it to.

11 years ago

Thanks. The trophy pic matches one of the images I linked to as well.

It was sort of funny since I knew it was made, but I couldn't find it on my profile page and didn't realize I had to award it to myself before it showed up in the trophy section.

11 years ago

Just keeping you on your toes.

11 years ago

Okay I gave everyone a trophy who gave me a trophy, so that's Alex, March, JJJ, Madglee, FleshnBlood, and TSMPaul (Though I'm pretty sure he's disappeared)

I think I got everyone.

11 years ago

You should give nevermind one too lol.

11 years ago

You know if she was actually half the fangirl she claimed to be, I might've considered it. 

While she does a lot of worship on the forums, a TRUE devotee must also DESTROY my enemies. In fact that's more important than hollow praise. Basically this means she should be viciously attacking those that would dare write stupid comments on my stories. (Not necessarily the negative comments, just the really stupid ones)

As it stands I've had to do my own dirty work. Not that I mind of course, but she FAILS as a proper minion and thus no trophy for her.

(And its too late for her to start now, since I had to mention it! Lol)

11 years ago

I can't believe I have been programmed by Facebook. On reflex, I attempted to "Like" the above post.

11 years ago

Just do this instead yes

11 years ago

Waitwaitwaitwait, there was ever any possibility that you would've given me your trophy? Wow. . . .

11 years ago

Congrats Endmaster, you deserve a trophy of your own. 

11 years ago

Congrats Endmaster!

11 years ago

Nice!

11 years ago

Congrats Endmaster!  You deserve it!  and it only required a small kick in alex's ass.

Hey btw everybody else, I just wanted to point out that I happen to have Endmaster's trophy.  Just sayin'.  Do you have Endmaster's trophy?  ... Oh... oh you don't?  wow... awkward....

11 years ago

hey!  Hey!  HEY!!  HEY GUYS!!!!!  You guys remember that time I got Endmaster's trophy?   Do you remember?  Do you? ... ... That was awesome.  

11 years ago

hey! Hey! HEY!! HEY GUYS!!!!! You guys remember that time when march5th00 was active? Do you remember? Do you? ... ... cause I don't.

11 years ago

not to mention it was ME the one who brought into attention that EndMaster needed trophy. If not for my thrad in the Lounge, he would still be a normal CYS user.

11 years ago

No Endmaster posted about how he had the necessary requirements for a trophy before you posted your thread. Everyone knew he was going to get a trophy.

11 years ago

Yeah it was brought up by others about me getting a trophy a few times before over the years.

I kind of registered at the site at a weird time. By the time I popped up officially on here, all the original admins were starting to disappear and I actually participated in the last official contest they had on here. 

The rules for getting a trophy were still more in play at the time too. You needed 5 given ones, a contest win and I think a featured story. I pretty much had all of that except I only had 4 trophies. I didn't get the 5th one until recently this year.

One guy that used to be on here was even arguing that I shouldn't get my own trophy for any reason. ("Let Infinite Story give him a friggin trophy!" Lol)

Little known fact: I actually found this place (It was still called MAG and had the old mascot) around the same time I found Infinite Story. 

I nearly joined back then, but after browsing the forums and site, I sort of thought I'd end up getting into flame wars with people and/or get my stories deleted due to content, so I went to IS which oddly enough was pretty "civilized" at the time. It didn't really become a decadent hive of villainy until shortly after I showed up which is a really odd coincidence.

11 years ago

Who said let Infinite Story give you a trophy? He sounds like a moron.

11 years ago

End has needed his own trophy now for a very long time. Well deserved End, Congrats!

nate

11 years ago

Some dude named Corinthian. He was really the only guy I ever got into an argument on here with on the forums and it was just that one time. The thread containing the argument was deleted by JJJ like a few moments after it began so its all in the past now anyway.

I'm still not exactly sure why he got hostile though all of a sudden though since there wasn't any bad blood until that point. He claimed DEP and I had some unholy alliance and were coming on here to insult this place, which really wasn't the case because:

1. If we had, such posts would've gotten deleted like immediately due to all the mods at the time.

2. DEP barely even visited here.

3. I usually am on better behavior on here than I am at IS especially in the earlier days when I considered myself more of a "guest" here rather than a full blown "citizen."

4. It really wouldn't make much sense insulting the site that's actually being cool with you. Now in the past there were usually some playful barbs back and forth between the members of the two sites, but nothing really serious. Or at least nothing I really meant seriously (Can't speak for anyone else though)

Anyway after the flame thread between us was deleted, it was like nothing happened and he was fine again. Like I said, it was a little odd.

I sort of wish JJJ would've kept it though, because it was one of the funnier threads. Sethaniel was trying to tell us both to shut the hell up and we just ignored him and kept arguing anyway. Ultimately he just said "To hell with this." and quit modding. Lol.

11 years ago

Corinthian? I think I've seen some of his old posts when I go forum diving. Seems kind of pointless to insult someone for no reason other than they frequent another writing site. Maybe he was doing it for the lulz.

11 years ago

I regret deleting that haha. I remember it, it was a really awesome thread.

11 years ago

Yeah, it's brought up fairly regularly, and if you asked just about anybody who needed a trophy they would tell you Endmaster. Has anyone else reached his featured game limit? I know Sindriv made 5 HPs, but I don't know how many got featured.

11 years ago

SindriV has made 7 HPs and only number three is featured even though I think they are all great enough to be featured.

11 years ago

There was a thread before where everyone decided that only one story per series should be allowed to be featured to keep the games diverse. Him only having one featured has little to do with their quality.

11 years ago

I wasn't saying we should have more than one game in the series featured, I just meant that all of the games are good enough to be featured in my opinion.

11 years ago

congrats

11 years ago

Congratulations on your trophy! You truly deserve recognition for your work.