Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi I'm new here- Question about "add link"?

11 years ago

Hi all, I'm new here, I enjoy this website a lot, and would like to post my own work. The only problem is I cannot get the 'add link' button to work. I press it and nothing happens. Also I'm doing this on a tablet: Motorola Xoom. Do you think it's because I'm using a tablet, and it doesn't support whatever this site needs? For example some sites/games need Javascript so I can't access them on my Xoom. Does anyone know any solution? I'd really like to continue working on this tablet, as I find my creative juices are always much better when working here than on my desktop. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

11 years ago

Try working on your tablet and transferring them to the computer. I'm not sure about why the link won't work but its most likely because its on a tablet.

11 years ago

Yes I suppose that's true. I'll do that, thanks! Thanks for the welcomes from the others too!  :)

11 years ago

Hello, always good to have a new member. Sounds like either way your gonna need a computer to write.

11 years ago

Welcome!

11 years ago

Welcome. And I agree with the others, you probably need to use a computer.

11 years ago

Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Try this to make sure Javascript is enabled. I wouldn't think that would matter on this site, but just in case. Also, from what I looked up, you should be able to access sites using it, so maybe this will be helpful anyway.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=40494

11 years ago

Hello new person!

11 years ago

Welcome friend! stay awhile and write interactive stories... (a cookie to the person who gets it)