Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

There is a story i am working on and i am looking for someone to help me write it, for i am rather lazy and its going to be a LONG story, starting from the birth of the character to the end of their life. message me for more information please.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

It might also help if you explain what kind of story game it's about in the thread so to give people a general idea.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

The story is pretty open ended right now i don't have very many ideas, I'm just looking for someone to work with me and discuss ideas with. I only have the first page near done and the rest of the story is up to me and my coauthor to talk about and build. I am willing to leave the coauthor on when i publish it so that both me and the person get credit.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

Is it a modern world or one of fantasy or sci-fi?

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

I haven't decided on what kind of thing its going to be. Im thinking a mix between scifi and fantasy, or having one route a fantasy one and one a modern one and so on.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

I would be willing to help you proof read, and brain storm.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

Sorry about the late reply but ive been busy with other matters, but i need someone to help write the story, for more information and to talk easier add me on skype ( niniasukami is my username)

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

Wow I totally forgot about this, ill get you on skype in a bit.

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

Sounds interesting. I don't get on much, but I could help when I do!

Looking for Coauthor

11 years ago

I'd love to help you Meriko tell memore and I will tell you what you could do to improve it.

Trubtiger Aged 10

Loves to write and read.

Doesn't like school in year six it is Boring!