Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Why does my profile have a different status thing?

2 years ago
Why, next to my name on my profile, does it say 'the reader'? Can I change this? Also why do other users' names change colour?

2 years ago

Well, that is your current rank. If you want to change it, you'll have to rate and comment on a few more storygames on the site. If you want to know more there's this article for you to read: LINK

I'm not really sure about the second one, but I believe that the colour changing is because of the different orders. If one order gets the most commendations on a given day, their name will be colored differently. Article about orders and commendations: LINK 

However, none of that is really that relevant or important. Just have fun reading! 

2 years ago
Thanks!

2 years ago
If you're talking about the dark red bold change, that's the commendation thing as Darius pointed out.

If it's the chroma name in profiles, I think some people of status purposefully asked the site devs to change the color, but I'm not 100% sure.

2 years ago
it's cause I don't give a fuck and used disallowed dark magic

2 years ago
While I don't doubt your good intentions, actually I think most of us just got Nightwatch to do it a different way rather than let you have sole control of a file that could alter our profiles.

2 years ago
What's nightwatch? Sorry I joined this thing two days ago!

2 years ago

CYS secret police.

2 years ago
Who, me? I'm just the silhouette in the background that moves when you look away. Don't worry about it.

2 years ago
Hah! I'm trying to be sneaky but I seem to appear in heaps of forums for a newbie!