Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

it's reining, it's pouring!

2 years ago
heya, hello, hi! and all the other over excited greetings incredibly mellow and mundane people do on the internet to overcompensate, my name is reine! I have had a bit of a different start than most here (from the threads i've lurked through at least), so let me go over a bit of backstory to give you a good impression. Like anybody remotely interested in literature, i started young, but personally eventually got into video games! in the past months i discovered these older games, the text based dungeon crawler types, and from there i expanded into my niche hobby of zombie text based adventure games! this eventually lead me to (what is probably the most popular choose your own adventure medium of the modern era) the "choice of games" site; for those of you who don't know, it's this platform where authors publish these choose your own story games, sometimes for free, but most of the time for money. Despite the incredible quality, being a young adult between real life struggles leaves me strapped for cash, and so that's what lead me here!

So to wrap that up (honestly you don't even have to read the above paragraph), I am a young adult text adventure game hobbyist, more so on the reader side than the author side, and I hope to occasionally enjoy this community and it's creations between the hectic life. <3

2 years ago
Oh, everyone knows CoG here. I'll let someone else fill in on those details if they want. Anyways, welcome to the site. Take a look around the top-rated storygames for starters. You can find it under the Storygames category in the links on the left

2 years ago
those details aye? that sounds like quite the interesting spill you're eluding to, is there a whole history or something???

2 years ago

2 years ago
oh my, i'll get to reading then, thanks!

2 years ago

2 years ago
thank you very much ahah, though to be honest, i've already explored that game quite a bit, i started playing it before i made an account, but i'll be sure to keep myself busy! there are still routes to explore, and as the front page says, cameos to find!

2 years ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

2 years ago
I'm sure I will ahah, currently reading the big drama thread posted earlier, but afterwards i'll probably start trying to finish the zombie game i started, ahah

2 years ago

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay!

2 years ago
I sure am so far! between the awesome zombie story and the extensive lore end linked me, it's been quite fun ahah

2 years ago

Welcome to site!

Now that it's "reining and pouring" could you confirm whether or not the old man is, in fact, snoring?

2 years ago
i can confirm that the old man is, in fact....sleeping! for a.....long, long....time...

2 years ago

Once you finish dead man walkng you should read this, and just generally anything by Endmaster. 

2 years ago
oh thank you! from what i've seen snooping around some site lore, end seems to be a bit of a celebrity around here, so i'd be a cys hippie for ignoring his stuff, simply because he's so mainstream, ahah

2 years ago

ok boomer

2 years ago
hey isn't there a really famous tiktok girl who says that?? you kids these days and your pretty tiktok girls, I could never!