Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Minor Update

16 years ago

Hello from CYS.

We completed a minor update:  we added a "last login" to the member's pages, resolved some firefox issues,  and added script page IDs.

On top of that, we have two new trophy holders: TSMPaul and Sethaniel.  Congrats Guys!

CYS Admins.

Minor Update

16 years ago
Cool. Glad we got the login thing. I can see who of my friends has deserted the site..... muahahahahaha!!!!

Minor Update

16 years ago
Congratulations Seth and TSMPaul! What's going to be on your trophies?

Minor Update

16 years ago

Congrats Seth!

I have a little stick-figure robot on my trophy :)

If you look at my profile, you can see it in the trophy list. (I gave myself my own trophy, of course!) Now I have to work out what I'm going to do with it...

Minor Update

16 years ago
Cool. But why did you choose it? Or did they choose it for you?

Minor Update

16 years ago

SilverMan: "Cool. But why did you choose it? Or did they choose it for you?"

I chose the picture. I'm a mecha fan: Battletech (Mechwarrior), Gundam, giant robots!!! I was going to make a series of mecha stories on here (Read my Mechanised Assault Unit story) but I ended up writing the beginning/intro story, and haven't finished the next one. I'll get onto it at some point, not really doing a lot of writing at the moment.

Minor Update

16 years ago
Good job, but, march, you need to fix the page when you click on the trophies

Minor Update

16 years ago
Thanks, paul.  Congrats to you, too.

(I have a panda on mine.)

Minor Update

16 years ago

Thanks for the updates. And Congratulations to tsmpaul and sethaniel! you guys deserve it!

Also, opening up pages in the editor doesnt work now... PM me for more info, or just go into Pirate captian or any other advanced game with scripting on and you'll see...

Minor Update

16 years ago

the advanced editor game issue should be fixed now solostrike. i just talked with alex and he seems to have fixed it.

nate

Minor Update

16 years ago
Ah thanks! it works now!

Minor Update

16 years ago
Congrats you two! And great update!

Minor Update

16 years ago
Congrats Seth and Paul!!

I like the update, it's very helpful.

Minor Update