Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

My Belated 2nd Year Anniversary?

7 years ago

So, turns out that I have my nose so deep in textbooks and studying that I've lost track of when my anniversary was...and I find that somewhat pitiful but I remembered, so...yay?

Anywho, it was my 2nd year anniversary five days ago, so I've been through initiation and I know, still a noob. I love y'all too, thanks.

7 years ago

Happy belated anniversary-day. :)

7 years ago
2 years marks graduation from noob to a-little-bit-above-noob-but-not-a-noob (aka ALBANBNAN or "ALL BANANA" as some might call it)

Congratulations.

7 years ago

What? How can this be? Chris said after a year, you become a regularfag!

7 years ago
0 - 1.5 years = noob
1.5 - 2 years = transition from being a noob to someone a few people recognize around the place
2 - 2.5 = transition from being recognized noob to recognized member
2.5 - 3 years = regularfag
3 - 5 years = vet
5+ years = vet
Since the beginning of time = oldfag ;)

at the vet point it's based on storygames created, popularity, rank, mod status, etc. not so much how long you've been around. Unless it's exceedingly impressive such as 10+ years like 3J, but again, special circumstances :P

some members sort of skip around these lines (due to inactivity here and there) and it's all really rounded. It gets fuzzy after the 5 year mark because most people have either left by that point or become mods/easily recognizable faces on the site.

7 years ago

Then that means I actually count as a regularfag now, considering my third anniversary (from when I joined on my original account) is coming up in five months, so that means I'm a little over 2.5 years in, which means...

HOLY CRAP I'M A REGULARFAG NOW!

7 years ago
same lol

7 years ago

Noob here...

7 years ago
Closing in on 5 years let's go bb.

7 years ago

Congrats :')

7 years ago
Hooray?

7 years ago

Can we please not have these become a trend again?