Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

Not that this PM really needs any more explaination, but I'm not even sure why this fucktard is bitching at me about any of this. He can write his faggy pokemon shit, not like we're stopping him.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

Typo in username, check.

Typo in profile, check.

Numerous typo in angy message, check.

Complete lack of comprehension at what the shame pit even is, check.

Laughing, check.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
"I don't like something. Therefore other people must do things for me and make me happy." Lol fag, indeed.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
"My inability to read has made me jump to a retardedly incorrect conclusion about something I haven't bothered trying to figure out, better inform an admin immediately, they'll want to know!"

The profile makes it even better of course.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
R.I.P. EndGame

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

I did what I had to do. He was way out of line.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
We're in that one of all possible timelines where Endgame could even happen, you monster.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

I for one feel safer now that he's been dealt with. There's no place for that sort of thing on this wholesome family friendly site.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

I made that call when lives were on the line. You would've done the same if you were there! You never saw what I've seen!

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
I'm just imagining how annoying this kid must be in real life. :D

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
Why would he assume it had anything to do with the subject? There's nothing in the shame thread saying anything about that.

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
Thank you for getting your own avatar pic. The fact that it is a rocking penguin is plus. You have earned yourself a small token of Admin Mercy.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^v^

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago
So, being thrown into the Shame Pit isn't a participation reward? And what's wrong with the Shame Pit's shit?

Lol, just lol.

2 years ago

To think that all of this time, the shame pit was a dreaded tool of oppression.