Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

Oh shit nigga, someone caught me slippin and pulled a full time jack move!

Joke's on him though.

Do your own dirty work, that's what true gangstas do.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago
That's it, we're going over there tonight to cart this dude's front porch away and sell it for parts.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

We would have to remove his mom's basement from the house if we wanted it to affect him in any way.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago
I enjoy how he's got all these complex plans for monetized apps, but isn't yet past the insurmountable "scrape text from web" level of "programming".

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

I feel like that is practically everyone who tries to do this stuff. 

They never really have a solid plan. This dweeb straight out thinking End is gonna be like "oh pweese don't steal my stowy"

I can't wait to see what wonderful app this guy makes for stealing and monetizing Ends already free stories.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

Good luck getting "faggot" past the wokie app stores.

Though he said something about "revamping" it, which means it'll just be a shitty rip off rather than the original. (And someone will probably accuse him of stealing ideas from Fallout. Lol)

Really though, I've had several people in the past approach me before about this stuff and they don't try to come off as some sort of internet tough guy like this fucktard did.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

Yeah that has to be the most annoying part.

Tell them they have to name it Internal if they steal that. or Floor Zero for Ground Zero.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

Lol. If he's going to pay you anyway, why bother helping him do the html stuff? 

Or maybe you could send over a version full of typos and malicious viruses just so he'll fail his programming studies.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago
Jfc, I can't believe I just noticed that... His time might be better spent learning to proofread instead of programming if he's going to try to threaten others on the internet.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

He should also learn to choose better victims than trying to pirate free storygames.

Grand Theft Mobile!

2 years ago

These niggas doing too much. No cap, no cap.