Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

ALL HAIL THE NEWEST ADMIN!

one year ago

Today, the last day of March 2023, marks the rise of a well known and beloved member of the site to the ranks of adminhood. Show your proper respect to @Sherbet, as he now has great power. May he always reign with wisdom and responsibility.

one year ago

It's a good thing this didn't happen tomorrow. Pull out the good plates, Sherb is cooking! And I mean that seriously.

one year ago

It's already tomorrow, though.

I won't congratulate Sherb, cause I've already done so.

one year ago

Congratulations on your ascension, Sherb. May your reign be long and glorious.

one year ago

My own coronation thread! Thanks, Yummy.

I've received many congratulations, some here and some elsewhere, and I'm very appreciative to have these powers in a community I like so much. End is awesome for entrusting this status to me (and awesome in general, as we all know). I vow to chop down every bot there is, one day. Oh, and other wrongdoers, of course.
Glory to CYS.

one year ago

Good hunting in your bot crusade Sherbet and congratulations.

one year ago
End mentioned he should've just made you a mod to clear them out yourself, then I DMed him "you know what, why not just make Sherb a mod for realz?" And he was like "brilliant idea Mizal!" and then I clicked the button to ascend you, and I think he did at the same time. You were double ascended, you must have a great destiny.

Also, you may find the New Users and Recent Users pages of help in your quest, if you haven't noticed them yet.

one year ago

A double ascension, this is unheard of! In that case, I have both you and/or End to thank for this status. That clears up my confusion.
New Users page is especially helpful. There were about fifteen or so bots, just lurking in there.

one year ago
Congrats, Sherb! I can't think of a more deserving CYStian.

(Thara being the exception, of course.)

one year ago

All hands up the air for Sherbet!! Woohoo!

one year ago

Sherbet is one of the few people I like. 

They proofread my story to make it less embarrassing, even with the cringe anime cover art they had to contend with. 

A good person. 

There have been mods that have stolen money, and literal kid touchers with the title.

So it's impossible for them to be the worst!