Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Contest SHAME 17: Different Contest Same SHAME

3 years ago

Well I wasn't even paying attention to this contest mainly because it was being held by Cameltoe and didn't deem it important enough so I originally wasn't going to bother with SHAMING anyone.

Then Mizal kept mentioning the contest which caused me to pay closer attention. Managing to get five entries which was the bare minimum to keep my attention and well here you all are which is another shitshow where several of you "vets" even managed to get double SHAMED this time around.

Let's get on with it.

PIT OF SHAME
3iguy Acratios AllenKudzu AmazingSeastar AnimalAlien Austinc Author4 awesomeness12 Axxius AzBaz Bannerlord betaband bjhovey Blazewhisker BlueThread BryceTheJew Cat2002116 Chanbot (Ford) Claw2k11 CockusBlockamus Corgi213 corvus Crescentstar curtain64 DarkSpawn Dezzo_lute21 DiniTheWizard Doodled DungeonLord elad771 Everwriter frank2 ISentinelPenguinI Jacoder23 JCjr JeffreyJabs jep49 jordanvang Journeyman KingTrex3 Kooky_von_Koopa Lancelot Liqquitty lunamoonia1 Megumeme | | | | | | | | | | | | | | ........................| Mizal...............[] ........................| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | NekoCat Neverland Novelist176 Oraclemache Ozoni p1_tjc Providence pugpup1 QingBo RainGem Raki Rathalon1213 RealKurioslasoun RedComm resistor Reywalker786 roffdoff Romulus Seto ShinobiKun ShowMeTheCode SixtySnakes SkullyZombies Slasher spacewinner stargazer Thotfodder Ugilick unturned VainCorsair Wannabe_Human White_Rose WouldntItBeNice XNeoBurritoX DOUBLE SHAMED BenCrucifix bilbo Chris113022 Digit Flamenod insanebutvain Kwism1127 Lallafa MasonJarGuzzi mazdark MinnieKing Mr.Mustachio Orange Plelb RoyalGhost_007 Samyers0616 Starbourne Yellowbelly BANNED AND SHAMED CallMeFriend (Boringfirelion) castorgreatpoetguy (Ficsean_Chef) Comply Darkfox432 Davefaster Emo_Lord_Holocaust LADYHEAT24 lordkarstark (multiple times) Lurkinator Negative (multiple times) Patandjenfan33333 ShoujoAddict temporaryaccount Tot Victim And that's it for this contest, and as usual, you lot are terrible.

3 years ago
Lol fags

3 years ago
Lol fags

3 years ago
Lol fa- wait shit I'm on there

3 years ago
Well the Pit of SHAME is like prison, and everyone is a fag in prison... one way or another.

3 years ago
Edited to make it clearer that I am not in the pit with the riffraff. I am in a private cell, with a door that I can walk out of at any time.

3 years ago
Commended by mizal on 8/17/2020 2:16:15 PM

3 years ago
It's okay because...I can fly. With the power of imagination. (please send help)

3 years ago

3 years ago
Oh, I see how it is.

Well someone ELSE will just have to commend this one, so take that!

3 years ago

3 years ago
Fine. I will take one bag of peanuts please, I can still throw them at Digit, Chris, Orange, Starbourne, and whoever Lallafa is. Gotta make the best of this.

3 years ago
Enjoy this pretend-commend from a non-mod. Seriously great work.

3 years ago
Missed the opportunity to have end tossing randoms down the pit of shame, then when mizal shamefully approaches he points to the corner where a stool is waiting labelled VIP...

Then when she sits he tosses her and the stool into the pit.

3 years ago
I sort of think she did it to herself :P

3 years ago
A picture says a thousand words haha!