Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Any ideas

2 years ago
any ideas for a new story

Any ideas

2 years ago

Something not retarded

Any ideas

2 years ago
Are you incapable of coming up with ideas of your own?

Any ideas

2 years ago
You uh, might want to read the pinned post(shameless plug) in newbie central.

Any ideas

2 years ago

Or the post literally made for posts like this

Screenshot 2021-11-12 9.37.21 AM.png

Any ideas

2 years ago
Anything that helps. Our friend there is... uh... slightly wrong in her approach.

Any ideas

2 years ago
I don't think you need to worry about writing any storygames until you get better at typing in the English language.

Any ideas

2 years ago

HERE

If you had bothered to look a little bit longer, low and behold, a whole lists of prompts. I wonder why people hadn't bothered to look at these old contests, the prompts are really wonderful. Go there, pick one and for god's sake at least write 10.000 words and proofread it, okay?

Any ideas

2 years ago
It's funny that people never respond to any of our replies when they ask these kinds of questions.

@Cuteanimegurl69 not pointing you out directly, but in general, they never interact.

Any ideas

2 years ago
No

Any ideas

2 years ago
I once had an idea for a roller-derby themed restaurant. In hindsight, maybe putting all the tables right on the track was a bad idea.

Any ideas

2 years ago
Well I'm just gonna kill this one now for making half a dozen copies of this thread and for republishing the same 57 word "story" over and over. If Thara is real attached she can bring it back to life, but the spam needs to stop.

Any ideas

2 years ago
Making alts already, smh.

Any ideas

2 years ago

Well, now I feel bad. They were pleading with me to save them while each new alt was getting butchered. 

Maybe I failed them? Oh well. I'm not bringing back the original, because that name is just unfortunate. And this is coming from me who named myself when I was like how old? I don’t recall. I honestly thought TharaApples was a good username.

It can’t be helped.

Any ideas

2 years ago
She could have saved herself, by just not spamming. We were accepting of her other brain problems.