Little mage's potion shop (and the curious adventures surrounding it)

A puzzle / games storygame by Darius_Conwright

Commended by mizal on 9/7/2021 9:26:04 PM

Player Rating6.17/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 32 ratings since 09/06/2021
Played 969 times (finished 32)

Story Difficulty2/8

"Walk in the park"

Play Length7/8

"It keeps going and going"

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Running a Potion Shop Has Never Been This Exciting!

The country of Riverrock had just discovered a brand new continent called Foundland. Settlers and hopeful souls flock to the promised land. One of them is the young mage Lise and her accomplished teacher. They set up a potion shop, build a house and decorated half of it. All things were fine and dandy till her teacher decided to fuck off and go on his own adventure. Now she has to run it on her own. 

This story is basically a mix between soothing slice-of-life activities,attempts at comedy and dark undertones. It will have two main endings and five side-endings. (for people who have trouble finding the mini arcs, please select this white space: herbs, study, potion, entrance.) More mini-arcs and extra content will soon be added. If you have any trouble getting a particular ending, feel free to message me. 

Entry for Endmaster's manifest destiny contest. 

 

Player Comments

view more...
ugilick on 6/16/2022 11:19:00 AM with a score of 0
view more...
ninjapitka on 9/10/2021 11:17:21 PM with a score of 0
view more...
TharaApples on 9/6/2021 1:39:14 PM with a score of 0
view more...
tjp623 on 11/22/2023 12:39:43 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments