Star Wars: Echoes of Darkness

A fan fiction storygame by fluttershypegasus

Commended by TharaApples on 1/8/2023 10:07:59 PM

Player Rating5.57/8

"#208 overall, #10 for 2022"
Based on 104 ratings since 12/15/2022
Played 2,312 times (finished 107)

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length6/8

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

"There are dark places in the galaxy, where few tread..." 

-Darth Traya

The prophecy is fulfilled. With the death of Emperor Palpatine on the Second Death Star the Sith have been destroyed forever, but their legacy of evil festers in the dark places of the Galaxy, where few still dare to tread.

You are a member of the Jedi Service Corps. hidden on Dantooine, and words from an old Jedi Order reveal the final Secrets of The Sith. But will you choose to destroy them, or will you listen to their dark whisperings...?

This story contains:

6 different classes: A quiz will determine which class is best for you, from a noble Jedi Consular to a sneaky Sith Assassin, and everything in between.

A dark side/light side system: The decisions you make will affect both the story and the powers you can accept; your alignment should match your class for the intended experience, but this is not required

Multiple endings and stories: A light side player will have a very different story to a dark side player. The story diverges considerably in both cases. There are over 6 different vastly different endings.

(Nearly) every character can be killed...or saved: Be careful in your choices, because you hold the lives of nearly every character in your hands...

6 different planets: Travel around the galaxy in your spaceship, meeting new characters and exploring new places along the way.

Note: This story is designed to align with the "EU" or "Legends" continuity up until the end of "Return of the Jedi", which is why much of the inspiration will come from there.

Player Comments

view more...
imadgalaxy on 12/17/2022 3:11:27 PM with a score of 10
view more...
— Selwyn on 2/20/2023 2:40:42 PM with a score of 4
view more...
tjp623 on 12/20/2022 6:33:17 AM with a score of 1
view more...
— Yume on 12/20/2022 4:15:59 AM with a score of 10
view more...
Tim36D on 12/17/2022 12:56:23 PM with a score of 10
Show All Comments