Danger At The Mall

Player Rating2.30/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 54 ratings since
played times (finished )

"run through the jungle"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

You are trapped in a mall where the mall cops are trying to kill you. You must find your way out alive to win the game.

INCREDIBALY HARD AND ONLY ONE ENDIMG DO NOT PLAY IF YOU GET MAD EASILY OR MEDIUMLY
-- Robin3443 on 7/24/2016 11:23:48 PM with a score of 0
I actually kind of like the game! However, I think the game plot is too shallow. The options are also too limited. However, I liked the idea though!
-- Battalion on 5/25/2016 1:40:16 PM with a score of 0
fun. explains a lot...
-- reader73 on 2/29/2016 5:16:35 PM with a score of 0
it wasn't bad! i like the good work.
-- socialite on 12/7/2015 9:48:27 AM with a score of 0
Ok, good game. It took me a few tries before I won
-- kawaii_kitty on 5/5/2015 7:22:09 AM with a score of 0
this game fails to answer one question: who are you and why did you go to a mall crawling with demon possessed cops?
-- Double x on 4/25/2015 9:10:45 PM with a score of 0
Woohoo! I have survived the trip to the mall! That's one for my bucket list!
-- Gwennie on 4/3/2015 5:41:59 PM with a score of 0
It was a decent game. The story was nice because it branched off well, but it did need some improvements. As with most stories, your grammar is a bit lacking, although it isn't as bad as some. I liked the use of pictures, even though it is a bit distracting. Anyway, good work!
-- bjhovey on 3/9/2015 8:15:12 PM with a score of 0
Uhh... Just curious, if some evil sciencey people or whoever it was wanted to create some secret portals that they don't want anyone else to know about, why would they do it in the middle of a shopping mall? Just asking.
-- Briar_Rose on 11/24/2012 5:52:05 PM with a score of 0
If you are going to go random then go large. You made this painfully small. Read some of 3J's or End's work and see what it is like to make a real story.
-- alienalpha on 8/19/2012 11:19:43 AM with a score of 0