Day of the Dog

Player Rating4.22/8

"#373 overall, #31 for 2011"
based on 232 ratings since 06/28/2011
played 2,506 times (finished 301)

"walk in the park"

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

"appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

In this game, you will play as my sweet, adorable puppy (Dog), Kuma.

Look through the eyes of this lovable Shiba Inu and see where you innocent doggie adventures take you!Kuma

*SPOILERS*

It started off really good, then ended up just ok.

The first page actually pulled me in really well. The description was very nice and I could almost feel the day. Then, of course, the immersion was broken by a painfully obvious typo. Next came immature writing style that just disappointed me. You can't start off so good then just derail instantly.

I get it, it's supposed to be a cute little story about being a dog, but it could have been done so much better. If you kept the tone of the first two lines for the whole story, I would have absolutely loved it. A wholesome, descriptive story about the life of a dog. But it just wasn't. The writing style kind of ruined it for me.

There were several spelling errors throughout, usually a missing letter in a word that sticks out. You need to proofread before you publish so that those things don't happen, and you need to refine your style so that the reader isn't lost after the first two lines.
-- Megumeme on 12/27/2019 12:16:07 AM with a score of 0
This was a nice little story. The picture's were cute and the writing was all pretty competent. Good work.
-- TurnipBandit on 9/8/2019 6:53:01 PM with a score of 0
I would say, this is nice.
The grammar was good, with neat sentences and not much mistakes.
Maybe more description about the dog, though. Where does it come from? Where is he now? How is his relationship with other dogs in the house? Needs more describing.
There were three to four interesting options, which was very good in my opinion. I enjoyed the story, but the fact is there is no actual storyline. What is the dog planning or what is his goal? The story would be much better with that.
Quite a good storygame, rated 5/8
-- StoryTurtle on 6/28/2019 10:18:21 PM with a score of 0
It was really good and I like dogs so I really liked it.
-- Kelley on 12/3/2018 3:04:20 PM with a score of 0
Nice :) love the pictures, especially the cat one! It's the perfect expression on his face!
-- Anactaka on 6/13/2018 11:28:03 PM with a score of 0
I'ma play again
-- Anactaka on 6/13/2018 11:22:49 PM with a score of 0
Super fun and adorable, and my fave breed of dog.
-- HappyPaws on 5/21/2018 12:36:14 PM with a score of 0
Great one!
-- nile1 on 9/14/2017 8:34:42 AM with a score of 0
This was a little emotional, but it did give me enlightment!
-- Jaydn Strid on 9/7/2017 10:59:08 AM with a score of 0