The Rise of the Overlord

Player Rating1.55/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 14 ratings since
played times (finished )

"run through the jungle"

"Make sure not to blink"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

This takes place during medevil times, magic exists and isnt that rare. tech also exists but is very rare. i have the world made already, just simply decide on one of the characters or comment for a new one and i might make a new branch for that character. the story so far is there is a powerful person calling themselves the undead overlord and they may or may not try to take over the world. you start in one of the most well protected town, camelot. its up to you whether or not you will go after the undead overlord, or completely ignore this possible threat.

10/10

This game has so many possibilities! I love not having to read text, and being able to read a story that doesn't exist in my MIND
-- MicroPen on 4/6/2020 1:29:10 PM with a score of 0
I think the bulk of the word count might have been in the number of choices on that first page...
-- Bill_Ingersoll on 4/6/2020 12:18:28 PM with a score of 0
I noticed there arent any orcs :(

Can we get a transgender mtf orc in there
-- corgi213 on 4/6/2020 11:24:19 AM with a score of 0
i noticed thers an elf choice now but i kind of wanted to be an elf female... I think Heralda would be a good name don't you?
-- ninjapitka on 4/6/2020 10:58:59 AM with a score of 0
Truly an experience. I would choose an option, then BAM! End Story out of nowhere! I wasn't expecting that.

I would like to see some demons in there. Either playable or slayable is fine, this just needs more demons.
-- Megumeme on 4/6/2020 9:48:19 AM with a score of 0
I don't want to give you a rating for a game it doesn't exist yet. Please unpublished it. And put it instead on Sneak Peek. Because you will receive tons of ones or asking for unpublished due it is not finished.

This game has lot of promise. But It needs a engaging intro something like the hero born and a prologue where we are a child from any of different types of character. What make the archer choose is the path. i as Ninja miss the Elves too.
-- poison_mara on 4/6/2020 9:42:26 AM with a score of 0
Really?
-- / on 4/6/2020 9:38:44 AM with a score of 0
ERROR FILE NOT FOUND was the most interesting path imo

Really appreciated the abundance of opportunity to end the game also, I think that was this story's best quality.
-- mizal on 4/6/2020 9:37:57 AM with a score of 0
I noticed the lack of elves. I really wanted to play as an elf. can you please add a branch for that id really apprcate it.
-- ninjapitka on 4/6/2020 9:30:09 AM with a score of 0